chapter 28

Trixy's POV

Have you ever woken up and literally gone "you know what, im just not feeling life?" Yeah well today was one of those days for me.

I have no clue what happened last night all I remember is a shot game. But I think what happened is someone ran me over with three trains and then made an elephant sit on my head. Or stamp on it.

Yeah something like that because thats how my head felt fight now.

I groaned and grabbed my head.

"And she fimally wakes" came a very sarcastic voice that really isnt the needed medicine for a hangover.

" Shut the fuck up you dipshit" I murmered still refusing to open my eyes.

" Urgh tank I cant even deal with this bitch im going to leave and call chealsy for a quicky" said the abnoctious voice and then a door was slamed way to loudly.

I sat up and looked around my room. Chloe and norah where passed out on my floor and tank , austin and Damien where casually lying around on the sopha in my room.

"Do you remember last night?" Tank asked me.

I rubbed my tamples and strained my memory. It all came up blank. I shook my head to say I didnt and the boys chuckled causing the girls to stir.

Chloe sat up and then clasped her head from the fast movement. She rolled onto her side wispering profanities.

The rest of the day consisted of us all lazing around the house the guys saying how funny we are when we are drunk but never telling us what we did.

*monday morning*

As I hoped of my bike, I got a lot of stares. I ignored them and pulled at my very inapropriate sports cloths. Coach had told me that today I had to wear sports kit because I would be running and training for the athletic and running team.

The outfit consisted of really tight running trousers and running top. It was inapropriate because it clung to me showing off my body's curves. I made my way over to chloe who was... sitting on the hulls knee... ok weird.

Norah was talking with damien and austin was talking with zayn. I really dont get what zayns problem is with me he is such a fuck-twat. He hates me but pretends to care about me. His whole life is for show and it pisses me of. Be real or go home is my opinion.

" Hey" I said as I approach the goup. I go around hugging everyone but turn my back to zayn fuck no he is not getting a hug.

The guys where all in sport kit so im guessing they have training today aswell as me "training?" I asked austin.

" Yeah girl" he said admiring my outfit. I was then pulled into a firm chest and was sat down on a muscular knee.

" No fair tank you get two hotties. Let me have trix" austin said motioning for me I snuggled back into tank and chloe followed suit.

" Aw no fair trix ill give you a piggy back" said austin. I sprang into his arms.

" deal" I said climbing onto his back

"What the fuck you are so light" he said craining his kneck to look at me. I gave him an unamused look before jumping up and down yelling "charge!".

Austin laughed and started running like a headless chicken towards the playing feilds. Coach was standing surrounded with other sports boys and a few girls. They where looking over at us laughing.

The rest of the day consisted or random sports activities and ended in everyone sweaty and ready to go home.

I was counting down the days until I got to go home still more excited with every second that passed. I wrote to my brother to tell him about everything including the party and fell into a deep slumber.

My life seemed to be going well, and i had forgotten my problems.

That was a mistake i would later regret.