chapter 21

Zayn's POV

Jordan.

The boy who ruined my life. I don't doubt the lies he has fed to Trixy i even knew about the one to do with the stalker. But I smirked at him when she looked at him but didn't move off my lap, even when I wasn't holding her there any more.

'Trix come here now' he commanded shooting daggers at me. I smirked he really didn't know anything about girls like Trixy. I counted in my head three....two.....one.... Boom!

'excuse me did you just command me?' she said ice cold moving over to Norah and Chloe. I stood up and though Jordan and I haven't had a good fight in a while may as well stir something now.

'so what do you think of your screen saver?' I said to Trixy pretend not to care what Jordan was even there however I watched him out of the corner of my eye.

She turned and looked at me. I don't know if I imagined it but her eyes seemed to soften slightly. She looked at her phone and burst out laughing Jordan advanced on her and gripped her hand hand pulling her roughly into him. She cried out and Jordan gripped her chin and turned up her chin. She looked at him and went to kick him in the balls but he pushed her legs roughly.

'you no good slut' he yelled in her face 'your mine and your do this, hanging out with him! of all people HIM! you no good slut'

He then moved his hand and aimed a slap to her cheek. as the crack filled the room, even jordans crew looked at him shocked. we didnt hurt the girls. we fight, but the girls never get physically hurt. its an unspoken rule.

I would scare girls but he hurt her. I could see from the way she held her arm it was brused, just like the one forming on her face. all of a sudden i saw red. Jordan and I where suddenly a mess on the floor throwing punches and kicks. but what made me really mad was he was trying to get away from me to trixy.

all of a sudden, jordan was ripped off me. after a few seconds i heard a loud thud and then a wimper. i looked over to see tank standing threateningly over a cornered jordan. there was the thing about tank, you just dont mess with him. ever.

Trixy's POV

Norah drove home to my house after giving up on begging to take me to the hospital. I had to leave my baby at school because I couldn't drive. even though i knew my arm was only bruised, it hurt like a bitch. We pulled up into my house and Norah swore 'fuck I still haven't got anything for tomorrow'

I looked at her 'you can wear my costume'

'no you are coming and im not taking no for an answer' she said and Chloe nodded in response.

We entered my room and I bandaged up my arm. Jordan did this. I couldn't believe it he hurt me, even when he said the jocks would never hurt a girl but the 'bad boys' would. My brain was in mush. I did have a budding crush on Jordan I mean I had been around him 24/7 but I extinguished that flame.