Chapter 6

Trixy's POV

'WHAT THE HELL!' whisper shouted Norah as we made our way to our lockers. 'I THOUGHT YOU SAID YOU WOULD PLAY IT COOL!'

'I never said I would play it cool' I retorted. I received a slap on the back with s text book. I pretended to fall to the floor in agony.

'I'm so sorry!!!' cried Norah falling to my aid. I brushed myself of winked at her and carried on walking. She screamed angrily behind me and I decided I wanted to survive another day so I bolted away from her in the direction of the gym. We had changed into our sports clothes during lunch because apparently Norah was to self-conscious to change in front of all the cheerleaders.

'BELLATRIX IM GOING TO KILL YOU' shouted Norah from down the corridor. I laughed as I entered the hall. Only to hear the echo of her threat bouncing around the room. Everyone in the hall was silent and looking at. I was about to say something when I was tackled to the ground by Norah who didn't realise the hall was already full of students who where gaping in our direction.

She opened her mouth to shout at me but I pointed to the hall full of students. Her face was so priceless that I took my phone out of my bra and took a photo. She looked so embarrassed she was going to pee herself.

I got up quickly and ran away from her because she was now giving me death stares. I jumped behind one of the guys I talked to earlier and hid even though she new exactly where I was. She gave me the evils before turning to talk to the coach. I giggled and made my way over to her. Or should I say tried to make my way over to her but an iron arm wrapped its self around my waist.

I was pulled into a very firm chest. The body in question turned to face its friends so I obviously was turned as well.

They where the five guys from earlier, but I pretended not to remember. 'erm... hi?' I said unsure.

I felt the chest I was pressed into vibrate as the boy laughed. And moved his mouth to my ear 'I know you remember us kitten.'

'pet names already, gosh and I didn't even get a first date. What had this world come to.' I said in a heavily sarcastic voice.

All the guys chuckled but the voice I couldn't help but focus on was the one by my ear. It was a cheeky and light chuckle that seemed only loud enough for me to hear.

'a first date can easily be arranged' he said. I turned my head so I could look him in the eye. However he was not looking at my eyes, he was looking at my cleavage that was in plain view from his height.

'hi my names Trixy and my eyes are up here' I said in a bored tone. Though he was a very gorgeous looking guy with the defined features and an aura of dominance, I don't take jack shit from anyone, him included.

He looked in my eye and at least had the decency to look slightly sheepish. 'my name is Zayne' he said in a low husky voice. My indices churned at his chocolate voice but I wouldn't let it betray me. However from the glint in his eyes I think he knew. I turned to his friends and releasing myself from his grip.

'I'm Tyson' said a huge muscular scary looking guy. He looked scary but when he looked away nervously he looked like a fluffy teddy bear. Me being the friendly and kind girl I am gave him a hug. Yes I'm a huger get over it.

He was stiff for a second but then relaxed into the hug. I pulled away and looked at the next one. 'I'm Tyler' said a less buff looking Tyson. I'm going out on a limb but I think they are related I thought as I huged him.

Next, was a smaller geekier looking boy who was called Damien and then lastly a cheeky and good looking guy called Aaron.

After the introductions, I turned to face the whole group of boys and was about to say something when I heard a comotion at the other side of the hall. I looked over to see a group of girls crowding around someone who was obviously on the floor.

That made me see red. I could never understand why people would pick on an individual in a group. It just didn't seem fair.

I made my way over to the group with the intention of stopping the fight but then I heard what they where saying 'she will never want to be friends with you so don't even try. You will just embarras your self like before. Do you remember that Norah? You leave the new girl alone she is our friends now'

I don't know how it happened it was to so fast but one minuite I'm seathing at this blond bitch and the next im in the middle of the circle of girls with the blond bitch pinned against the wall.

'want to say that again bimbo?'