chapter 27

Trixy's POV

'don't ya wish your girlfriend was hot like me' I sang with Chloe looking over the rest of our school mates. Key word looking. I couldn't technically see them because I may have had a way few to many drinks.

'don't ya wish your girlfriend was a freak like me, don't cha' Chloe and I sang dancing very inappropriately. Running our hands over our body's and occasionally slut dropping and rolling our hips.

Norah looked up at us laughing hysterically from were she had fallen of the table and into Damien arms. Well im going to pretend it was Norah who fell of and it was Damien who caught her because 1, I am so shipping them to right now I mean they are too cute and 2, I honestly cant remember or really think straight. All I know is shot ping pong is a really easy way to get smashed and someone fell of the table.

I didn't want to go home because going home meant waking up with a headache. Remind me never to become a problem solver because how did I fix the situation? Did I get a glass of water like a sane person would? No but don't worry I did the next best thing... I went and had more alcohol.

'come on you I think you have had enough dancing for one night' someone said whilst attempting to pull me down from the table I was dancing on.

'urgh get of me you ridiculous irregular potato!' I screamed.

I moved back over to Chloe who gave me an ecstatic smile and started swinging her hips while dropping to the table very seductively. I followed her example and then I realised why.

'shawty got them apple bottom jeans [jeans] boots with the fur [with the fur]'

then Chloe pointed at me and I swung my hips seductively 'the whole club was lookin at her'

we then danced a bit before we started to seductively roll our hips and rub our hands over our body 'shawty got low low low low low low low low'

after the song finished, strong arms pulled me from the table but when my feet hit the floor I continued dancing pulling away from who ever it was and got lost in a crowd of dancing body's.

After a few songs, the air around me moved and I was flying. I wiggled until someone wispered in my ear ' you are so out out it, it is hilarious.'

'I don't like you' I said looking into a green face

'why not' the green replied. I think I am just going to call him green or Mr green. Maybe if he is sensitive about being green, I might call him pink. I mentally hi five my self.

'are you sensitive about being green?' I asked pointing his cheek.

'Trixy are you high?' it replied.

I looked down at the ground and discovered I was very high. Pink was very tall. Right that's it he has been re-named to green giant. I feel its more fitting.

'why yes I am you are very tall' I said and yawned at the end.

Green giant moved me so I was curled into his chest as he walked to where ever he was taking me. I felt safe with green giant like I knew him from somewhere. Maybe I have gotten to familiar with my vegetable packaging. And with that, I drifted of into a vegetable filled dream.

Zayn's POV

non of us guys had a lot to drink because the girls got kind of smashed and well... some of the guys at our school wouldn't hesitate to take advantage of that so we felt it was the best thing to do. I must admit staying sober was the best choice of my life because otherwise I would not have remembered Trixy's party side. She will defiantly now be known as the schools party animal. She started and won a shot game, she danced on top of the tables and she also made Jordan look like a dick head because people kept saying it was her party and forgot it was at Jordan's party house.

More than once after two in the morning when us boys realised that Trixy Chloe and Norah where going to drop, well Norah dropped after she fell of the table which I found to funny. But every time I reached for Trixy she would spring away from me.

Earlier I told her I didn't care about her, but I couldn't go home unless she stopped dancing and came home to. I didn't care about her because... well I just didn't. She would turn out to be a gold digger or a slut eventually and I don't kneed a repeat of the past.

Eventually I just gave up because when I did manage to get her down, she started to dance and I did not need to see her hips rolling again they where already making me hard. So I let go of her because I thought she might start grinding on me and then she would just laugh at me. And then she danced of and the crowd of horny school kids closed around her and.

Part of me wanted to go in and rip her out and give her a piece of my mind because I kept getting this weird ass feeling whenever I thought of her around other guys. But I brushed it of and sent tank to her. Instead I took a hobbling Chloe to the waiting limo where Norah was passed out on a very smug looking Damien. Austin had gone home with some bird. Chloe jumped into the limo and started to talk to me.

'do you like Trixy?' she said bluntly.

I was taken aback by her bluntness 'no' I said to quickly even though I don't like her.

'I think you doooooooooooooo' she sang like a little kid.

She carried on singing really annoyingly when I had had enough. I gritted my teeth, trying to ignore her, but then she started popping her lips. Like donkey did in shriek. I looked at Damien and he nodded. I pulled out a white cloth with chloroform on it and covered her mouth. She looked at me shocked but in her drunken state, she didn't think not to breath. She then closed her eyes and slumped on the seat.

I looked over to Damien and was about to start talking when the door opened and tank came through the door with Trixy curled up into his sides. He made her look so small and delicate and when Trixy was asleep, I think everyone in the world male or female would agree she looks cuter than a baby.

Tank passed her to me for some un known reason and I was about to complain when he swooped Chloe up into his arms.

'this is the only time we can hold them and they wont bite our heads off.' he reasoned.

I looked down at Trixy and sighed. As long as she was asleep, she couldn't hurt me.