Fifty-One

"Get on the bed

"Get on the bed. On your knees," Harry demanded and Katherine bit her lip, trying to stifle the bashful smile that had taken over her whole expression.

She immediately did what he asked and watched as he crawled into the bed with her, sitting with his back against the headboard.

"Show me how you get yourself off, angel," he told her insistently, causing her to look timidly away from him as a giggle fell from her lips.

"No need to be shy, darling. It's just you and me. You've done this before," he coached. She could feel every inch of her flesh heating up with abashment from his request.

"I did it before because I had to," she reminded him as another giggle escaped her.

"Miss Mason," Harry said evenly as his eyes sunk into a dark look of pure unadulterated lust, "I won't make you do anything you're not comfortable with, but if I may—"

He held out his hand to her and she immediately reached out to him. He gently wrapped his fingers around her wrist and brought her hand down against his erection.

"I promise anything you do will be the most infuriatingly sexy thing I have ever seen," he breathed, his voice low and heady, spiking desire through her whole entire body, "You have never disappointed me and you never will, mon ange. I can promise you that."

Harry let go of her wrist only to thread his fingers in the back of her hair, tugging her lips to his in an amorous kiss. She moaned into his mouth as she crawled the rest of the way toward him, by some means managing to clumsily sit astride him, but somehow only on one of his legs.

"I love you," she murmured through their kisses as she rolled her hips against him.

"You make me feel a lot, tu femme sexy exaspérante," he countered immediately.

Katherine let an amused smile turn up her lips. She had no idea what he said, but she also didn't care to shame him for his use of the French language. There were more important things happening.

As she continued to roll her hips, she found the sinewy muscles of his thigh to be a rather perfect tool, causing the pleasure to build up inside of her quite nicely.

"You want to watch me get myself off?" Katherine asked with a devilish smirk.

"Yes, angel, I do," he told her evenly, his steely eyes never leaving her.

"Does this work for you, Mr. Styles? Hmm?" She panted as she gripped onto his shoulders to help give her leverage, continuing to gently writhe her center against his clothed thigh.

"Like I said, Miss Mason, you have never disappointed me and you never will," he told her, looking pleased with what she was doing, his hands coming up to hold onto her hips. A gratified smile turned up her lips as her eyes closed, concentrating on the pleasure his body was bringing her.