Thirty-Seven

When they finally came out of the ocean, Harry followed Katherine to the outdoor shower

When they finally came out of the ocean, Harry followed Katherine to the outdoor shower. He stopped in his tracks, watching her as she started up the stream and stood underneath it, rinsing the salt water and sand from her body.

It was like a scene out of a really good porn. But better. The best. He didn't need porn when he had Katherine.

No. He definitely didn't need porn when he could easily reach out and touch the woman who was in the forefront of all of his fantasies. And he did just that, stepping up behind her, feeling the spray of the warm water as it ricocheted off of her golden skin.

"Oh, mon ange. The things you do to me," Harry groaned pleasingly in her ear as he wrapped his arms around her middle, and heard a tiny giggle float from her lips in response.

His hands slipped up the front of her body, palming her breasts as she tried to rinse herself.

"Harry," she giggled, playfully scolding him as she abandoned her task.

"Katherine," he breathed as he leaned in, kissing her shoulder as his hands came back down, one resting against her belly while the other one dipped even lower, sinking between her legs.

"We've never had sex in a shower before," he pointed out, his voice husky and deep. He was already so turned on.

"We've also never had sex outside before," she added and a devilish smile tugged up his lips.

"You make an excellent point, mon ange," he told her as his fingers began moving in tight circles against her clit.

"Harry," she moaned as her hand came around to grip onto his bum, pressing his body tighter against her.

"You're the most beautiful woman," he cooed in her ear.

"Mm," she hummed, "I don't... I don't say it enough, Harry..."

"Don't say what enough?" He asked as his fingers continued to bring her pleasure.

"How incredibly attractive you are," she breathed as she rested her head against his shoulder.

"It's nice to hear," he offered and she let out another moan.

"Thought so since the moment I met you. Before that even. You're... mm... very sexy, Mr. Styles," Katherine complimented him, her breathing heightened from his ministration.

"You made me want to break my year-long vow of abstinence when you walked into my office that day, mon ange," Harry told her honestly, "In an instant."

Katherine let out a loud, low moan and it sent goosebumps over Harry's flesh. God, she was absolutely incredible.

"Pleasuring you is my one true pleasure in this world," Harry breathed lowly in her ear.

"Mm. Mine too," she moaned as her chest heaved and her bottom half started to writhe against him.

"Grip onto the railing," Harry instructed as he pulled his hand away from her, causing a whimper to leave her mouth.