Twenty-Four

"Get on your hands and knees on the bed, petite diable," Harry ordered in a low, heady tone, "Let me see the marks I left on that immaculate bum of yours

"Get on your hands and knees on the bed, petite diable," Harry ordered in a low, heady tone, "Let me see the marks I left on that immaculate bum of yours."

A desire-filled moan vibrated out of her as she turned and sauntered toward the bed, delicately crawling up into it just the way he wanted her to. Harry groaned inwardly as his hand gripped tightly around himself, trying to block the blissful ache pulsing through it.

"Perfect," he praised as he stepped up behind her.

"Oh, Miss Mason. Pink is definitely your color," Harry cooed, sliding his fingers delicately over the marks he left after the spankings he gave her earlier in the evening. Katherine let out another moan as she pressed her bum backward into his hand.

"Oh, how needy and desperate you are, mon ange," he teased as a mischievous smirk tugged up his lips.

"Yes," she whined indigently, causing him to chuckle.

"Oh, my poor girl," he cooed sympathetically as he pressed his erection against her backside.

Harry reached around her body to grip onto her chin as her neck craned so she could see him over her shoulder.

"Tell me how much you want it," he demanded as she panted like she was a cat in heat.

"Want it so much, baby. Want you so much," she whimpered as her eyes stared diligently into his.

"Yeah?" He questioned as his thumb gently tugged down her bottom lip before she quickly sucked the appendage into her mouth. He let out a hiss as his insides clenched with desire the moment her mouth suctioned around it.

"Fucking hell, Katherine," he groaned as she released it with a pleased smile on her lips.

"Mm," he hummed as he let her go before looking down at his cock as it pressed against her bum.

The only article of clothing left on her body was the red lace thong on her lower half. That just wouldn't do. Harry's fingers instantly tore through it, ripping it right off her body, tossing it to the side in tatters. Instead of the protest he expected to hear from Katherine, he was greeted with a low moan of pleasure.

"Mm, Katherine," he cooed as his hands traced up the back of her thighs before his fingers dug into the swell of her ass cheeks, spreading them open.

"Have I been good tonight, mon ange?" He questioned, licking his lips as he admired everything about the position he had her in.

"Yes. Y-yes. You've been very good," she whimpered desperately as she craned her neck again to look at him.

"Yeah? Do I deserve a reward?" He asked, looking deeply into her eyes.

"Yes. Yes, baby, you deserve all the rewards," she mewled.