Coming Soon

Miss Mason - Sequel to Mr. Styles and Always a Pleasure

Excerpt from the first chapter:

Maybe it was just the impending doom of his thirtieth year weighing him down — a natural, primal instinct to settle down that got to him. But Katherine liked to think it was genuinely because of her.

Nonetheless, he chose her, no matter her baggage. And she chose that beautiful fucked up man, all the same.

Everyday the two of them navigated through their new normal. He was no longer her boss and she was no longer his employee.

She didn't throw around the terms 'boyfriend' and 'girlfriend' very often. But that was what they were to each other and it took Katherine a while to adapt to that — to adapt to the fact that she could now act on her impulses. She could touch him whenever she wanted, kiss him when she felt like it, curl up in his arms when she needed physical attention.

She knew it was a learning experience for Harry. She watched him internally struggle with the intimacy and affection at first, until it became part of their normal routine. And the way he opened up to her was something she never fathomed would happen in the beginning.

Therapy was a colossal help to both of them. But nothing, no soul searching, no amount of therapy could have ever prepared her for those words to come out of his mouth.

'Will you marry me?'

It was an absolute mindfuck. Harry Styles — Mr. Closed-off-don't-believe-in-love Styles had just asked her to marry him.

The adrenaline of the day, of the active shooter situation, was still coursing through her and she knew it probably was for him as well. He thought he was going to lose her, which made him realize how much she meant to him.

Hearing 'I love you' fall from his lips was like music to her ears. The sincerity of the words made her heart explode with so much love in response. She was sure she was done for. She was a goner. She knew she would be his for the rest of her life.