Twenty-Eight

Harry's lips crashed down onto Katherine's, causing a stinging pain, but she kissed him back with as much passion as he was giving

When he finally filled her, her mouth dropped open as a moan escaped her throat. Harry's teeth gently grasped her bottom lip, tugging it, which only caused her to moan again.

"Tes petites bruits vont me tuer putain," Harry groaned as he finally began to move inside of her.

"Harry," she whimpered as her arms circled around his neck, her fingers slipping into the back of his silky hair.

She had resigned to the fact that he was going to speak French to her whether she liked it or not. If she had the energy or the brain capacity to ask him what he said, she would. But it didn't matter in that moment. All that matter was the way he made her feel, and the French words he spoke just seemed to heighten that feeling.

'You're amazing. I'm in awe of you, angel', he told her earlier. Hearing those words from him meant so much. He rarely spoke his feelings aloud, but when he did, it was like getting that first breath of air after drowning. He was her air.

Harry leaned in, leaving a delicate kiss on her cheek before he did the same to the other one, and then one on her nose. Her stomach was tied in knots. He had no idea what he did to her. He had no idea how fucking romantic he was without even trying.

"I love you," she cooed, leaning up to kiss his lips.

"Mm, mon ange," he breathed, kissing her again as his rhythm sped up, causing her to suck in a hefty breath, nearly choking on it.

When he pulled his body up to sit on his knees, he lifted her left leg up so it was propped up by his shoulder before he continued to fuck her.

"Holy shit, Harry. Mm," she whimpered as he connected with her from a completely different angle.

Her brain seemed to be working on overdrive as it released copious amounts of dopamine, drowning her in intense amounts of pleasure.

And then suddenly Harry stopped. He completely pulled out of her and her eyes shot open to see what the fuck he was doing.

"Up," he said as he ambled off the couch.

"What?" She gaped at him.

"Up, mon ange. C'mon," he said, reaching out to grab her hands to pull her up because her brain couldn't even comprehend what was happening.

Harry tugged her against his body before his hands came up, sliding through the hair at the nape of her neck as he pressed an amorous kiss to her lips.

"Turn," he said a moment later as he spun her in his arms before she even had a chance to process the word.

He used his hand against her belly to pressed her backside tightly to his front before breathing in her ear, "You are fucking incredible, Katherine."