Forty-Two

The next morning Harry had opened up the large patio doors in the bedroom to the outside and the warm breeze was feathering over the two of them as they lay naked in bed

The next morning Harry had opened up the large patio doors in the bedroom to the outside and the warm breeze was feathering over the two of them as they lay naked in bed. They both felt a bit lethargic, mainly due to the amount of alcohol and sugar they consumed the night before, and the thought of getting up and doing anything just seemed like a lot of work. So they laid in bed with one another, talking and laughing, and wishing that their time on holiday would just slow down.

That was until they found themselves in a familiar setting. One they'd found themselves in many times before. Harry couldn't ever seem to keep his hands off of Katherine. He didn't want to. He was way past any type of restraint when it came to her.

And that morning was no different.

Katherine's eyes were hooded, swirling with lust and desire, smiling up at Harry with her bottom lip trapped between her teeth. For fuck's sake, she was an absolute menace. The way she knew exactly what she was doing by biting her lip like that. Goddamn.

"Tu me rends fou, mon ange," Harry sighed. The dopamine was completely flooding his brain, drowning him in lust just by looking at her. He was a fucking goner.

He looked down to watch as he disappeared inside of her and he couldn't help but shudder out a breath at the sight. This was the pinnacle, the zenith— the Holy fucking Grail. To fuck a woman like Katherine over and over, a woman he cared for deeply— he felt like he won some sort of lottery he knew he didn't deserve.

"You feel so good," she moaned, dropping her swollen pink lips into the shape of an 'O' as her eyes shut tightly, feeling every inch of him.

"Tu me fais me sentir bien. Le meilleur que j'ai jamais ressenti, mon ange. Je ne veux jamais m'arrêter," he murmured in response.

"Don't stop," she moaned and it threw him for a loop, wondering if maybe she understood more of what he was saying than he thought.

"Harry, don't stop," Katherine whined incredulously as her eyes flew open to look at him.

A smile immediately turned up his lips when he realized he had, in fact, stopped while he had the thought.

"Yes, angel," he snickered under his breath as he knelt in front of her, gripping onto her legs as he continued to drive himself in and out of her.

"Is that better, ma petite tentatrice?" Harry teased, which caused Katherine to moan.

"Much better," she sighed in pleasure.

Harry built up his speed, gripping tightly onto her hips as he drove into her in fast, yet powerful strokes. The muscles in his arms, stomach and chest began to burn with overexertion, but he wasn't about to slow down. Not until he fucked her straight into orgasm.

"Oh my god. Mmm, Harry," Katherine whimpered as a satisfied moan slithered out of her throat.

Harry pressed his forehead against Katherine's shoulder, snapping his hips harder and faster, feeling the pleasure balling inside of him.