Chapter 16: Feelings

Don't forget to vote, comment, follow and share!

☾︎ Maeve ☽︎

Kayla's smile only develops larger as she opens the front door rapidly. She grabs my arm and shoves me out of the door. "Have fun." She winks before shutting the door.

I close my eyes for a second inhaling too much air. There's nothing to be nervous about.

I turn my back away from the door and see Silas leaning against his car, he was wearing a black suit. I think that I've never seen him in normal clothes.

I awkwardly step towards him fiddling with my ring on my right hand. He tilts his head a small smirk rising on his face as his blackish hair fell on his forehead, his hands in his pockets.

I finally stand in front of him staring back at his dark brown eyes. "Want to tell me why you asked me to go shopping with you?" I say sassiness dripping off my tongue.

He drags his hands out of his pockets, his smirk only growing larger, "Why can't I, amore?" I feel my eyes roll back in irritation, "How do people call them again?" He questions himself.

"Oh yeah, a date." My eyes widen and my heart misses a beat. Holy mother of gods, who is standing in front of me.

It's not Silas.

"You know what. We're going to Mason together because there's indeed something wrong with you," I grab his hand pulling him to the front of his car.

"Oh shut up and get in the car," He scoffs and unlocks the car door with his left hand for me to get in.

I clear my throat realizing that I was still gripping his hand. I pull my hand back towards me and sit in the front seat waiting for him to enter from the other side while I put the seatbelt on me.

The left door opens and he gets in adjusting himself in his seat before putting the seatbelt on himself.

Holy fuck.

No.

He then turns on the car and proceeds to drive off, his eyes shifting towards mine now and then.

We reach the massive gate and I give a sharp nod towards the securities as they open the gate. "You look good in red." He unexpectedly speaks and my eyes drift towards him.

"Thank you," I mumble, my eyes wandering to the road again. He chuckles shaking his head slowly.

The entire car ride was way too silent it was almost unbearable to just sit there.

I believe about 10 minutes later we reach the mall. He places the car in the parking lot before turning the engine off.

I take off the seat belt and open the door to my right. I step one foot out of the car followed by the other. I close the car door, fixing my clothes.