Noremin-NCT Dream👗😏🥺

Smut with little at the end
Top: Jeno and Jaemin
Bottom: Renjun
Warning: Contains Crossdressing, Master kink

3rd POV
Renjun was sitting on his bed with his purple lingerie waiting for his boyfriends to get home. He has been wanting to get punished for so long but Jeno and Jaemin have been so busy and not paying him any attention. And that's when Jeno and Jaemin walk into the room seeing Renjun in this:

"Baby looks so hot" Jeno said while walking towards Renjun and Jaemin was doing the same "I have been wanting you both to fuck me so bad, so go ahead and punish me

"Baby looks so hot" Jeno said while walking towards Renjun and Jaemin was doing the same "I have been wanting you both to fuck me so bad, so go ahead and punish me. I want it so bad" Renjun said while spreading his legs wide.

Jeno got on top of Renjun and started working on his top half and Jaemin was working on his bottom half by teasing him and kissing his inner thighs and close to his throbbing cock that was dripping pre-cum already "Baby, your so sensitive" Jaemin said as he watched Renjun's cock drip some more "F-Fuck" Renjun moaned out as he felt Jaemin sucking his cock through his underwear "R-Right there, oh fuck yes~" He said as Jaemin deepthroated him.

"We will give you three chances to cum, and this is the first one because you will touch yourself" Renjun whined knowing that when he touched himself, it didn't feel as good when Jeno and Jaemin touched him. Renjun started stroking his decent sized cock and moaning with his head against the head board of the bed. Jeno and Jaemin were watching him and making out. "M-Masters, can I c-cum please" "Go ahead baby" They both said in sync and Renjun came all over the his stomach and hand. "Good job babyboy, all fours" Renjun got on his hands and knees.

Jaemin went in front of Renjun and shoved his cock into Renjun's mouth and Jeno was behind Renjun with his lubed up member and slowly pushed into Renjun "Ahh fuck Master~" He said as his mouth was around Jaemin's cock and Jeno was hitting his prostate over and over again. "Your so tight baby" "I wanna feel" Jaemin said as he shot his head up. Jaemin and Jeno switched places and Jaemin made sure to lube up before slamming into Renjun and Renjun screaming "MASTER!!"

"Damn, you are tight" "R-RIGHT THERE, Y-YOU FOUND IT" Jaemin thrusted harder and made Renjun scream to the top of his lungs while Jeno was giving Renjun hickeys everywhere "FUCK IM CUMMING IM CUMMING IM CUMMING" Renjun screamed as he cummed in Jeno's mouth "Not fair, I wanna taste too" Jeno moved from his spot and kissed Jeno so they both tasted Renjun "Daddy, wenwen feew ticky" "OK, let's give renren a bath" Jeno gave renren a bath and they cuddled then went to sleep