Moonbae-The Boyz😏

Top: Jacob
Bottom: Kevin
Requested by: DemonNeko13
Plot: Kevin is the school's favorite student. Everyone loves him even his boyfriend Jacob, Jacob is Kevin's boyfriend but they hide their relationship. One day Kevin does something on their talent day and it was something unexpected.

Kevin POV

I was thinking about what to do for the talent show the night before while Jacob was in the shower. Then I thought of something and figured that it was perfect. "Hey baby"

3rd POV (Sorry I just like writing in 3rd person more)

Jacob said as he walked out of the bathroom with a towel around his waist. He took it off to put his underwear on but before Jacob could do that Kevin went up behind him and smacked his bare ass. It's something they do to each other.

"Baby you got me this time" Jacob said and turned around so he could get in bed with his baby.

~Next Morning~

"Kevin, wake up baby, school time" Jacob said as he was trying to wake Kevin up "Mmmm I wanna sleep more" Kevin said turning over to his other side "Fine then, I'll just give you and F in my class and you get punishments" As soon as Kevin heard the word he got up and ran into the bathroom with his towel.

Jacob giggled at his boyfriend and got dressed. Soon Kevin got out of the bathroom with his sleepy face still on "Hurry and get dressed baby, we have to go soon" Jacob said while walking towards Kevin and give him a peck on the lips.

Kevin got dressed and went downstairs to see Jacob waiting for him at the door "About time babe" Kevin glared at Jacob "S-Sorry" Jacob said as he opened the door for Kevin as he was known to be a drama queen at school and at home.

They both drove to school and Jacob dropped off Kevin on the sidewalk that led to the school which was a 5 minute walk from where Jacob dropped him off at.

While Kevin was walking, he thought about his idea for the talent show and he knew he would get in trouble for it but he doesn't care. (His mistake)

Kevin walked into the class (He was in Jacob's homeroom) "Good morning, Mr. Bae" Kevin said to Jacob "Good morning Kevin" Jacob said while grading work from Yesterday's class.

~Class has started~

"OK so, as you guys know today is the talent show and I will be calling attendance and when I call your name your gonna come up here and show us your talent" Jacob says

"Yea sir" The class said together. "Y/n, your up first"

~Skip To Kevin's Turn~

"Kevin your up" Kevin smirked and walked up to the front of class "Are you guys ready?" Kevin asked "Yea Kevin" Suddenly 'Work' by Rihanna started playing and Kevin bust out twerking in front of the whole class (Move those cheeks my man)

Jacob was furious. That ass was for him to see moving like that and the only one that is for him see "Enough Kevin" The class stopped laughing and got quiet.

~After school~

Jacob picked Kevin up from the sidewalk and the car ride was silent until they got home. Jacob went in after Kevin and pinned him against the wall after closing the front door. "Why did you do that?" Kevin just stared.

"I'm talking to you, so that means you answer now WHY did you do that?" "I-I don't know" Kevin said avoiding Jacob's eyes that were filled with lust and anger. "Upstairs on the bed now, if you aren't naked by the time I get there, no cumming" Jacob whispered in Kevin's ear.

Kevin ran upstairs and took off all of his clothes but he also did something that Jacob would like. He put his plug in and Jacob has always loved that.  Jacob walked into the room and he got exactly what he wanted.

"Daddy's little slut, I like it" Jacob said as he read what the plug said "Now I'm gonna take this out and we can get started" Jacob said and removed the plug earning a loud moan for Kevin.

Then Jacob flipped Kevin over and started to give him hickeys. Kevin's moans were music to Jacob's ears, then Jacob grabbed Kevin's cock and started to stroke it slowly. Then Jacob put it in his mouth.

Kevin moaned loudly and bucked his hips forward. Jacob bobbed his head up and down "Ahh fuck daddy~" Kevin moaned "You like that baby?" Jacob said while stroking Kevin cock that was now covered in a white sticky substance. "Yes daddy I like it so much"

Jacob flipped Kevin over again and was about to prep him "I'm already prepped from the plug" Kevin said "Good. Now since you like twerking so much, how about you twerk on my dick" Jacob said and slammed into Kevin.

Kevin moaned and moved his ass up and down on Jacob's hard cock "Ugh your moving too slow" Jacob said and thrusted into Kevin as fast as he could "Yes daddy yes yes yes" Jacob found his spot "OH FUCK YES RIGHT THERE" Kevin screamed.

"Daddy I think I'm close" Kevin said while his legs were shaking "Me too baby, you can cum now" Kevin released with a loud moan and Jacob released inside of Kevin with a groan.

"Don't ever do that again, that ass is only for me to see moving like that, understand" "Y-Yes" Jacob smacked Kevin's ass "Yes daddy" "Good"
Then they both fell asleep