Meanie-SVT😏

Top: Mingyu
Bottom: Wonwoo
Plot: The two have been friends for a long time and they both confess their feelings and then they........

Wonwoo POV

Me and Mingyu were walking hand in hand through the park that we met in we aren't dating we just do it because it's a habit we've had since we were young "Why'd you bring me here?" I asked Mingyu and he said "Because I wanted my surprise to be a little special" He has a surprise for me?

~More walking~

"It was this bench right here. Where we met" Mingyu sat down and I did the same "Mingyu why are we-"

3rd POV

Wonwoo got cut off with a soft kiss by Mingyu and of course he kissed back. He wasn't missing out on kissing his childhood crush. Mingyu slowly pulled away, looking Wonwoo in the eyes. "I love you Wonwoo, I can't keep it anymore and it's been hard keeping it away and I understand if-" Wonwoo cut him off with another kiss

"I love you too" Wonwoo said, moving into Mingyu's lap and having a full on make-out session with him. "We can't do this here my love, let's go to my place and finish" Mingyu said with a smirk.

Mingyu picked up Wonwoo bridal style and put him in the car.

~At Mingyu's house~

Mingyu had Wonwoo pinned against the bed while making love marks from his neck to collarbones. "Ah fuck~" Wonwoo moaned in Mingyu's ear.

~Few minutes later~ (bc I have no idea what to write after this)

"M-Mingyu, I-I can't t-take t-that" Wonwoo said as he was about to let Mingyu push in. "Yes you can, and you will" Mingyu said while pushing in ever so gently because he also knew how big he was and he didn't want to hurt his baby.

"AHH PLEASE STOP IT HURTS" Wonwoo screamed as Mingyu slowly thrusted in and out. "It's OK, it will go away" Mingyu said while going a little bit slower.

Wonwoo felt that he was ready but first he took off his glasses and sat them on the nightstand next to Mingyu's bed. "I-I'm ready" Mingyu picked up his pace and Wonwoo was already about to start the tears because it felt so good.

"F-Faster" Wonwoo said with tears of pleasure "Your wish is my command" Mingyu went faster and Wonwoo screamed louder making Mingyu smirk. "You really like this, don't you?" "Y-Yes I like it so much"

"M-Mingyu I-I'm gonna c-cum" Wonwoo said while trying not to scream at him "Wait baby" Mingyu said pounding Wonwoo making him have to cum more "Mingyu, you know what your doing please let me cum" Wonwoo said as the tears from now pain were falling "Go ahead baby" Wonwoo came all over the place and and Mingyu grew inside Wonwoo at the sight of it. Wonwoo was scared because now he could feel Mingyu in his stomach.

Mingyu finally came inside of Wonwoo and then he plopped on the bed beside a sleeping Wonwoo that had dried tears from the pleasure. "I love you my prince" Mingyu said and placed a kiss on his forehead