SerJun - Cravity🥺😏

Hyeongjun was feeling little and Serim wasn't home. He just cuddled his bear plushie and waited for Serim to get home. After a few minutes, Hyeongjun heard the door open and ran downstairs to his daddy.

"Daddy!" Hyeongjun said and hugged Serim. "Hi baby! Are you feeling little?" Serim asked. Hyeongjun nodded and made grabby hands for Serim to pick him up. "Hold on, let me put this stuff down then I'll play with you" Serim said and put the bags down.

Serim kissed Hyeongjun's pouty lips. "What's wrong baby?" Serim asked. "Well, I want something..." Heongjun said quietly. "What do you want?" Serim asked. "Y-Your lollipop..." Hyeongjun said and Serim smirked.

"You wanna suck my lolipop baby?" Serim said while smirking. "Y-Yes daddy.." Hyeongjun blushed. "OK baby, come on" Serim said and went to the couch. Hyeongjun sat on his lap and hid his red face.

"Go ahead baby, suck it, it's waiting for you" Serim said. Hyeongjun got off of Serim and unbuttoned his pants and took off his underwear. Serim's cock sprung out. "Suck it baby" Serim said. Hyeongjun put it in his mouth and sucked at it like he was gonna die the next day.

Serim was groaning and moaning at how Hyeongjun's mouth felt. "Just like that baby" Serim said and tugged on Hyeongjun's hair a little. Serim felt that he was close so he warned Hyeongjun.

"Baby, I'm gonna cum OK, swallow it for me" Serim said and came in Hyeongjun's mouth. "D-Daddy, c-can you p-put it inside m-me?" Hyeongjun asked with a cherry red face.

"Your cute, take your pants off, I'll do the rest" Serim said. Hyeongjun took off his pants and sat back on Serim's lap, moaning as Serim's cock touched his clit. "Look at my baby, wearing my favorite lingerie underwear" Serim said while grinding his hips up.

Hyeongjun moaned at his boyfriend's touch. Serim moved Hyeongjun's panties to the side and slowly pushed into him. They didn't need lube because Hyeongjun was already wet enough.

"Hmm, daddy faster!" Hyeongjun moaned. "You like that baby?" Serim asked. "Yes daddy, I think I'm close!" Hyeongjun said. "Cum for me baby" Serim said and came inside Hyeongjun. "Your so naughty baby boy" Serim said.