Markson - Got7😏

Top: Jackson
Bottom: Mark
Requested by
Plot: Jackson doesn't allow Mark to go out partying without his permission but when Mark asks Jackson, Jackson says no but Mark goes anyway and when Jackson finds out he's gone he goes out to find Mark and bring him home and punish him.

3rd POV

Mark was sulking "Don't try it, it's a no" Jackson said to his sulking babyboy "But Jackson I-!" Mark got cut off "Watch your tone" Jackson said, warning Mark.

"But I really wanna go. You never let me go anywhere" Mark said and stomped his feet going upstairs. Jackson shrugged and sighed "He will learn one day" Jackson said and sat on the couch.

~20 minutes later~

Jackson was a little curious on why it was so quiet because every time he would say no to Mark, he could hear him complaining to BamBam or JB.

Jackson walked upstairs and into the room. He couldn't believe it. Mark snuck out through the window with a rope. Jackson was furious and checked Mark's location on his phone and saw that he was at a bar.

Jackson has never allowed Mark to go to bar's, especially because there are drunk men there that could molest Mark and Mark doesn't understand how much Jackson cares about him.

Jackson got his keys and left the house to get Mark.

~Bar~

Jackson spotted Mark and tapped his shoulder. Mark turned around and looked at Jackson with a fake smile. Jackson dragged Mark to the car and drove home.

~At home~

"You really have some nerve to sneak out what I said no" Jackson said and threw Mark on the bed. Jackson took off all of Mark's clothes and made dark purple marks all over Mark's stomach and neck.

"Your such a bad boy" Jackson said and stripped his clothes "Since you we're such a bad boy, no prepping" Jackson said and Mark whined as Jackson pushed in.

"It hurts" Mark said while tears we're falling "Ill go slow" Jackson said as he slowed down and let Mark adjust. "Y-You can move now" Mark said and Jackson picked up his pace making Mark moan his name loudly.

"J-JACKSON~!!!" Mark moaned and Jackson went at an inhumane speed making Mark scream. "AHHH OH MY GOD~!!!" Mark screamed.

"D-DADDY!!!!" Mark screamed for Jackson and for Jackson it was music to his ears. "Spankings?" Jackson asked "YES DADDY PLEASE, I LOVE SPANKINGS!!" Mark said so Jackson flipped him over and started giving slaps on his ass.

"Daddy, can I cum?" Mark asked "Yes baby" Jackson said and shot his thick white ropes on the bedsheets. Jackson came inside of Mark and plopped on the bed like Mark did. "If you ever do that again, you will be grounded" Jackson warned Mark.

"Don't do that again!"

"Yes daddy"