Sunki-Enypen 🦋

Fluff
Top: Ni-ki
Bottom: Sunoo
Plot: Ni-ki is stressed at work and he needed Sunoo there so he can motivate him to work. Then Ni-ki starts talking dirty to Sunoo and Sunoo denies because Ni-ki is too young to do that.

Ni-ki POV

I was stuck at work until 10:00 pm again because my employees didn't finish their files that I gave them yesterday. They just sat around and did nothing. A few employees gave me their files this morning after I got here.

~A few minutes~

Sunoo POV

I was bored at home by myself. Ni-ki will be at work until 10 at night and Jake and Jay are busy today. I GOT IT. I'll go visit my hardworking husband and bring him some food.

-After cooking and getting ready~

Food:

Outfit:

Outfit:

(Minus the bucket hat and mask and also take away the cardigan)

I was finally ready and then closed the lunch box and put in my bag full of other things for him. I walked out the house, making sure I lock the door because I have no idea how long I will be there, knowing Niki, he cuddle me the whole time and not let me leave.

~At his company~

"Hello, can I help you?" "Hi, I'm here to see Niki" "I'm sorry, but he doesn't allow sluts in his office" The girl said giving me this disgusting look "Excuse me? I ain't no slut, I ain't the one that got plastic surgery written all over her, now where the hell is his office, and don't play with me or else I will take a thumbtack and go 'POP' and those fake ass tits will go 'bye bye' and even I have nicer looking ass than you, thanks to being gay, working out really payed off and you need to work for an ass like this and you just got plastic surgery"

3rd POV

The girl was too shocked to speak and then Niki started clapping because he has been there since it all started because he was fussing at one of his employees and then he heard Sunoo's voice. "Good Job babe" The employees were shocked, they didn't know that their boss had a husband "EVERYONE MEET MY HUSBAND KIM SUNOO AND YOU MUST RESPECT HIM FROM THIS DAY FORWARD OR ELSE YOUR FIRED" Niki yelled loud enough for the first and second floor to hear him. "Come on baby, oh and Soyeon your fired pack your stuff and leave" Niki said while his cold aura went around and gave everyone chills expect for Sunoo. "Soyeon? More like Soybean to me" Everyone started giggling and even Niki cracked a smile.

~In the office~

"You did a good job babe" Niki said while snuggling his head into Sunoo's neck "I'm the definition of good job, now eat this food that I cooked for you" Sunoo said while removing the lunch box from the bag and putting it on desk "But my food is here already" Niki said while giving Sunoo wet kisses on his neck, making Sunoo jump out of Niki's lap "NISHIMURA RIKI, YOU ARE WAY TOO YOUNG TO DO THIS" Sunoo yelled at Niki in a playful manner

"Whaaaaaaat?" Niki said while putting his hands up like he was getting arrested "I didn't mean it" He also said with that teasing voice "Your lucky I love you" Sunoo said and kissed Niki's forehead "I love you too"