Junhao-SVT

Top: Jun
Bottom: The8
Plot: Cock warming turns into something else when Jun won't stop moving during the process.
Kinks: None
Warnings: Cock Warming

3rd POV

Jun was on his phone waiting for The8 to come. The 2 had made a deal, if Dino did kiss Seongchul, Jun would leave The8 alone for a day and if he didn't, he had to do a cock warming on Jun and The8 lost so he was pissed.

The8 walked into the room, glaring at Jun "Can we just get this over with" The8 said and raised his voice a little. Jun pulled his pants and underwear off, revealing a big, thick, juicy 15 inch cock.

All The8 could do was stare. He hated that he was doing this right now. "Like what you see?" The8 came back to reality "N-No you pervert" The8 said and stripped his lower half.

The8 went over and slowly let Jun's cock fill him up "I swear if you start moving, I will rip your fucking head off" The8 said and Jun looked at him "I won't move" Just then, The8's hips bucked upwards because he was getting really turned.

~10 minutes later~

Jun grinded his hips forward and The8 gasped "Stop it you roach" Jun did it again and started moving faster. The8 covered his mouth to prevent moaning Jun's name "Trying to avoid moaning my name? Bad choice"

Jun held onto The8's hips as he thrusted at a fast pace in and out of The8. The8 couldn't hold his moans anymore and uncovered his mouth "Ahh fuck Jun~" The8 moaned in Jun's ear.

"See I told you that you wouldn't be able to resist" "Shut up, because I can-AHH~" Jun slammed into the younger's prostate "FUCK RIGHT THERE, JUN MORE PLEASE"

The8 came with Jun's permission and is now on his knees sucking Jun like there is to tomorrow "Such a good boy, my cock loves your mouth" Jun said as he came in The8's mouth.

"Be mine?" Jun asked
"Yes idiot" The8 said and went to sleep while cuddling Jun's waist