Markson-Got7🤰

Top: Jackson
Bottom: Mark
Requested by: marksonschild21
Plot: After Jackson and Mark's making love session ends, a few weeks later Mark starts to feel really nauseous and throws up in the morning. He found out he was Pregnant and surprised Jackson on his birthday.

3rd POV

Jackson and Mark we're on the bed, chests moving up and down due to their session that they just had. "You better not do it again, you hear me?" Jackson said to Mark "Yes daddy" Mark said in a whisper and they both fell asleep.

~Few weeks later~

Mark woke up and threw up like he has every single morning since his and Jackson's making love session. He doesn't know what the problem is but he decides to do what he's been avoiding. Taking a pregnancy test.

He didn't want to take a pregnancy test but at the same time he did. Him and Jackson wanted a child of their own after they became uncles to Yugyeom and BamBam's little baby boy.

So Mark took the test and sat on the counter, patiently waits for the results. Then when he looked at the test, his eyes lit up and he jumped excitedly. He was pregnant and couldn't wait to tell Jackson.

Jackson's birthday was right around the corner and Mark planned the surprise party and told his parents, friends, siblings and etc to come to the party. "Markieeee, BamBam wants to go shopping with you" Jackson said softly on the outside of the door.

"Ok, I'm coming" Mark washed his hands and hid the test in his pocket and went downstairs "Bye Markieeee" Jackson said on said while on his phone "Bye" Mark said and closed the door.

"Hey bitch" BamBam said to his bestie westie "Hey, I have something to confess" Mark said "What is it?" "I'm pregnant" BamBam spit the water he was drinking out the window.

"Are you serious!?" BamBam asked with a shocked face "Yea, and what I was planning to do is, when we get to the store, I want to get a gift box to put the pregnancy test in and a baby shirt that has like a baby quote on it"

"That sounds great, I also need to get some baby food and some other things for Yugyeom" When the boys got to the store, and Mark got his things and BamBam did too.

~Jackson's birthday~

~3:00 pm~

"Jackson I have a surprise for you, come downstairs" Mark said and led Jackson downstairs "SURPRISE!!!!" Everyone Mark invited screamed and Jackson smiled.

"I love you" Jackson said and kissed Mark's forehead "I love you too" Mark said. They decided to open the gifts first and BamBam brung Mark's things and told him to open it last.

"My turn" Mark gave Jackson the gift and Jackson opened it. A tear of joy fell from Jackson's eyes once he saw the test and the shirt.

 A tear of joy fell from Jackson's eyes once he saw the test and the shirt

"Y-Your Pregnant?" Jackson asked "Yes" Mark said and Jackson hugged Mark like there was no tomorrow "I love you so much" Jackson said while tears of joy covered his face "I love you too" Mark said

~9 months later~

"Jackson Im scared" Mark said as the pain was getting worse. Right now, the couple was at the hospital and Mark was about to give birth to a beautiful baby girl. "It's OK, don't be scared, I'm right here" Jackson said and the doctor came in the room.

"You are now 10 centimeters open so push on your next contraction" The doctor said and Mark pushed as hard as he could as he wanted to get the birthing over with.

~20 minutes later~

Mark was done with the birthing and had the little baby girl laid on his chest "She's so beautiful" Mark said "Just like you!" Jackson said and they laughed and enjoyed their time with the girl.

Mya Wang

04 : 16 : 21