Markson - Got7 (Birthday Special🎉)

Top: Jackson
Bottom: Mark

It was Mark's birthday and Jackson wanted to make it special. So he set up lights, ordered a cake, had Mark's friends buy some presents for him, and they all helped him plan for tonight😏.

As Mark walked in the house, the smell of citrus hit his nose. He loved the scent so he smiled and put his stuff down on the couch. After he sat down he got a knock at the door.

He got up and opened the door and saw all of his friends. "Happy Birthday!!!" They all said. "Thank you guys" Mark said. "Your welcome, and Jackson wants you to meet him upstairs" JB said and they all ran. Mark was very confused and went upstairs after closing the door and locking it.

"Jackie? Where are yo-" Mark got cut off with a kiss and those lips felt really familiar. Mark pulled away from the kiss and looked at Jackson. "Happy birthday babe" Jackson said. "Thank you" Mark said as Jackson gave Mark some hickeys.

"Jackson, if we're gonna do this, it's not a good idea to do it in the hallway" Mark said while letting out small moans. "You're right, come on birthday boy" Jackson said. As they walked into the bedroom Mark stopped Jackson. "Jackson wait!" Mark said before Jackson took off his shirt.

"Are you sure you want another baby? I mean we already have Mya, speaking of that, where is she?" Mark asked. "She's with my mom, and yes I'm sure, I wanna give Mya a sibling" Jackson said. "Ok, then go ahead" Mark said, basically throwing himself at Jackson.

Jackson undressed them both and was ready to prep Mark. As he slid his lubed fingers into Mark, Mark moaned. "I'm ready, Jackson please" Mark begged. Jackson pushed into Mark and thrusted into him at a really fast pace(Stan Seventeen).

"Jackson, Im gonna cum soon" Mark moaned out as he rubbed his clit in circles. Jackson was giving Mark hickeys all over his neck. "Jackson, I'm cumming" Mark's moans got louder as he got closer. Jackson's groans also got louder as he got closer.

They both came at the same time and went to sleep.

————————————————————-
I KNOW THIS IS A GOT7 STORY BUT I DIED AT THIS MEME

————————————————————-I KNOW THIS IS A GOT7 STORY BUT I DIED AT THIS MEME

Btw Happy Birthday Mark Tuan!!!

BYE BAD BITCHES