Xido-Oneus🦋

Fluff
Top: Leedo
Bottom: Xion
Plot: Xion gets hurt during dance practice for 'No Diggity' and Leedo takes care of him and his hurt ankle

Xion POV

We were on the way to the dance studio in the van and I was cuddled up with Leedo. I was wearing a nude color sweater and some blue pants with red and white stripes. "Seoho hyung!" "Yes" "Nevermind"

~At the studio~

We started the dance practice and at Leedo's part when we did the foot thing I heard my ankle pop but I didn't think much of it but when we were dancing the bridge, it full on snapped and I fell to the floor and the boys immediately stopped dancing and ran over to me.

3rd POV

"What happened baby?" "Ew, PDA much" Ravn said and he got a painful punch on the shoulder by Hwanwoong "Shut up" "I-I hurt my ankle" "Well, let's get you into the van and I'll wrap it when we get back to the dorm, OK?" All Xion could do was nod. The pain was so unbearable that he couldn't speak.

~At the dorm~

Xion was laying in his and Leedo's room (They are roommates) which his wrapped ankle and right now he is getting fed by Leedo "How are you feeling now babe?" Leedo said while taking the spoon away from Xion's mouth "A little bit better"

~Few days later~

Xion was better and he was back on his feet but he was still walking with cast on and no dancing.

Sorry if this one was sloppy I had no idea's