Woozi x Lee Twins-SVT😏

Top: Lee Chan and Lee Dino
Bottom: Woozi
Plot: IDEK

3rd POV

Woozi moaned as the skin toned dildo moved in and out of him. He meant to be quiet because his twin friends were downstairs and they are perverts.

Woozi came and quickly put his clothes back on after he cleaned himself up with a wet paper towel. He went downstairs and saw the twins arm wrestling. "You guys are so childish" Woozi said while walking to the kitchen.

"Your always hungry!" Chan pouted. You can tell the difference between the two because Chan has a lip piercing. "Well it's not my fault that I'm hungry all the time, I didn't eat yesterday" Woozi said shoved a chip with guacamole on it into his mouth.

The twins smirked "Hey Woozi, can we go up the your room and talk about some things?" Dino asked and Woozi looked at him "Why?" Woozi asked in pure confusion "Just come on" They walked up to Woozi's room and sat out his bed.

Chan slowly crawled on top of Woozi "C-Chan, what are you doing?" Woozi stuttered "We have huge blackmail on you" Dino said and played a voice recording of Woozi moaning their names "I-I can explain!" Woozi said but got shushed by Chan.

"No need to explain, we already have an explanation, we knew you liked us and we like you too, so, have fun with us, we'll let you know what real pleasure feels like instead of fucking yourself with a dildo that's our skintone"

Woozi didn't even notice that Dino Undressed his whole lower half and when Woozi noticed, he covered himself. "Don't cover yourself baby, your beautiful!" Chan said and kissed Woozi's neck.

"C-Chan, I want y-you and Dino" Woozi said "You finally say that after years" Chan kissed down Woozi's body making Woozi let out soft moans.

Woozi was aching for Chan and Dino to touch him. His cock was aching for Dino's touch. Chan outlined Woozi's cock with kisses "Chan please touch me like the slut I am" Woozi begged.

"That's not my name babe" "M-Master, please touch me" Dino worked on Woozi's top while Chan was giving Woozi head.

Woozi couldn't stop moaning "Cum!?" Both boys stopped and Woozi whined. "The fun is just starting babe" Dino said and grinded his hips forward.

"Please fuck me, I really want you" Woozi said and Dino slowly pushed into Woozi and Woozi moaned loud "Ahh fuck Dino~" Woozi said as Dino pounded him.

"D-Daddy Dino, cum please?" Woozi asked "Sure baby" Dino said and Woozi didn't waste anytime and came all over Dino and now it was Chan's turn.

Chan pushed into Woozi, hitting his stop and Woozi let out a scream "Faster" Woozi said and Chan sped up, hitting Woozi's prostate over and over again "Can I cum?" Woozi asked "Yes babyboy" Woozi came and was now tired AF.

"I got a warm bath in the bathroom, come on baby" Dino picked up the tired Woozi and brung him to the bathroom. After they bathed they slept and had a good night.