Yumark- NCT 127😏/🙏

Top: Yuta
Bottom: Mark
Requested by: DemonNeko13
Plot: Mark keeps getting in trouble at school and Yuta is a busy person that owns a company and he works there as the CEO. Yuta has to keep getting called and he decides to punish Mark for wasting his time.

Yuta POV

I was proofreading files that my employees had done and I suddenly got a call from Mark's school

"Hello?"
"Hello, is this Nakamoto Yuta?"
"Yes it is, what do you want?"
"Mark is in trouble again and he is saying that he doesn't care"
"I'm on my way"

I slammed my hand on the table and cursed I'm my head. I'm tired of getting called to his school. I walked out of the office and closed the door with a slam, scaring all of my employees. I wanted to laugh but I was too pissed off to even crack a smile.

I was on my way to the school when I got a call from my secretary.

"What?"
"Sir, I need to tell you something"
"Hurry up"
"I really like you and-
*Hangs up*

"She thinks it will one those fictional stories where the boss and secretary get together, ha that bitch thought wrong" Yuta said to himself.

~At the school~

I walked into the school after checking in as Mark's guardian "OK, Mark is waiting in the 3rd door to your right" The woman said that was at the desk "OK, thank you" I said the the woman.

I walked down the hall until I got to the third door that said in bold letters 'Detention/Pick up room' Yuta smirked and walked into the room.

Yuta saw Mark sitting in the corner with his head in his hands "Mark, let's go" Mark looked up and immediately got shivers from his boyfriend's cold aura. Yuta and Mark walked out of the school and got in the car.

~At home~

Yuta threw Mark on the couch and yelled at him "WHY THE FUCK DO I HAVE TO KEEP GETTING CALLED TO THAT SCHOOL!!!?? DONT YOU KNOW HOW TO ACT?!? I CANT KEEP COMING TO THAT SCHOOL TO GET YOU!!! I HAVE A JOB AND I CANT KEEP LEAVING TO GET YOU!!!!!!"

"Sorry" Mark said. Yuta just looked at him "I don't have time for you smartness, I'm going back to work until I close down the office and when I come back you better be ready to have you ass destroyed" Mark widened his eyes but before he could say anything, Yuta walked out of the door.

~At Work~

"Are you OK sir?" My friend Taeil asked "Mark got in trouble again" I said annoyed "When will he stop?" "Only god knows" Yuta said and went into office

~With Mark~

I was terrified but I have wanted that since 5 months ago.

~After Work~

3rd POV

Yuta walked into the house and Mark was upstairs watching 'Going Seventeen' on TV. "On your back" Yuta said, scaring Mark. Mark got on his back and Yuta got on top of him.

"You've been a bad boy at school, haven't you?" Yuta asked while massaging Mark's cock and Mark was letting out moans "Pants off, now" Yuta demanded and Mark did what he was told.

"Keep going" Mark removed his underwear "Perfect" Yuta said and sneakily put 3 fingers inside of Mark and Mark let out a gasp and moan at the same time.

"Y-Yuta, too much, please take a finger out" Yuta saw the pain in Mark's eyes. Even though this was punishment, he didn't want to hurt Mark in any way.

Yuta removed a finger and thrusted his 2 fingers that were inside of Mark in and out, making Mark moan in pleasure "You like that baby?" Yuta asked Mark that was a mess "Such a slut, just a mess by my fingers"

Yuta removed his fingers and stripped himself naked. He lubed up and pushed into Mark. Mark would be lying if he said didn't enjoy what Yuta was doing to him. Mark felt the pleasure all throughout his body. "Faster daddy, please I beg"

Yuta sped up, making Mark moan louder and louder by the second. "Daddy, can I cum?" Mark asked through moans "No baby, this is a punishment and I'm not close yet" Yuta went faster and Mark accidentally came. "I said to wait but I'm actually close too" Yuta groaned and came inside of Mark.

"If I have to go to that school one more time-" "I know" "Good"

Sorry this took so long. From now on please don't be surprised that I have slow updates. BUT MY SCHOOL YEAR IS ALMOST OVER AND THAT MEANS FASTER UPDATES SOON!!!!!!!