Norenmin😏

⚠️Boypussy⚠️

No plot HAH

Jaemin and Renjun where strippers, it was their turn to go on stage. They walked on stage and saw the amount of people that came to watch them. They were the most famous strippers of Korea.

The 2 boys started to make out and rub their clothes clits together while spinning around the pole. They started to caress each other's body and twerking. Both boys noticed a Jet black haired male with leather pants and a leather jacket.

Both of them could see his boner. Once their performance was done, they got a message from a worker that someone had paid to see them. They sexily walked to room and saw the man from the crowd.

They walked in the room, closing and locking the door behind them and sat on his lap. "We saw you in the crowd daddy" Jaemin said. "I'm sure you did" Jeno said. "Should we start?" Jaemin asked. "Yes we should" Renjun said. Jaemin got up and Renjun threw his leg across Jeno and grinded on his boner while making out with him.

Renjun stopped grinding and got on his knees beside Jaemin. "Can we?" Jaemin asked. "Yes" Jeno said. Renjun unzipped Jeno's pants and pulled down his underwear. The 2 boys gasped at how big he was. "You're huge" Jaemin said. The 2 boys put their mouths to work. Renjun on the dick and Jaemin on the balls.

Jeno was having the time of his life. He had 2 beautiful boys sucking on his dick right now. The boys stopped and started to make out with each other. Jaemin was stroking Jeno's dick as Jeno watched the scene.

They stopped and Jaemin got undressed, as well as Renjun. Jaemin started to suck on Jeno's dick and Renjun ate Jaemin out. Jaemin was moaning and sending vibrations down Jeno's dick and it made Jeno go crazy.

They both stopped their actions and Jaemin asked Jeno. "Can I ride you?" Jaemin asked. "Yes you can babe" Jeno said. Jaemin spit on his finger and slipped one in, prepping himself.

Then he got on Jeno and slowly sat down on his dick. He bounced up and down while Renjun placed kisses on his ass. "F-Fuck, you're huge" Jaemin moaned. Renjun was fingering himself at the scene. "Fuck I'm close" Jaemin moaned.

Then he cummed on Jeno's dick and Jeno cummed on Jaemin's stomach. Jaemin got off and let have a turn. Renjun hopped on Jeno's dick and started to bounce.

Renjun was more sensitive than Jaemin so his moans were loud. He connected his and Jeno's lips and bounced faster. Renjun was screaming and Jaemin was ridding his clit even faster. Renjun stated that he was close and cummed on Jeno's dick and Jeno came for the second time.

"Daddy, will you be our boyfriend?" The 2 asked at the same time. "Yes babes, I'll be your boyfriend" Jeno said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
❤️❤️❤️ HAPPY 69 PARTS TO THIS BOOK.!!! THIS IS THE 69TH PART