Jaywon-Enhypen😏👗

Top: Jay
Bottom: Jungwon
Requested by:
Plot: Jungwon was sitting watching a movie with his white over-sized sweater with his purple see-through lace panties. Jay sees it and gets hard and then they have a little fun together.

3rd POV

Jungwon was sitting on the couch watching his favorite movie, and he was in Jay's favorite underwear. His purple see- through panties

(Just pretend he was wearing the panties only)

Jay came downstairs and saw Jungwon on the couch watching the movie and so went and sat beside him and Jungwon climbed into Jay's lap and wrapped his legs around Jay's waist and Jay had his hands on Jungwon's ass.

Jay felt Jungwon's pussy through the panties and got really turned on and got hard "Baby, are you wearing my favorite underwear?" Jay said smirking as he heard moans from the boy.

He was fingering Jungwon with one of his fingers. "Feels good daddy~" Jungwon moaned Jay changed their position on the couch and laid Jungwon on the couch and he was on top.

Jay removed Jungwon's sweater and sucked on his hard nipple while playing with the other one in his hand and soft moans where let out by Jungwon.

Jay took off his pants and and his hard cock showed through his underwear "Daddy, can I suck it please?" Jungwon asked innocently "Since you asked so nicely yes you can"

Jungwon got on his knees and pulled down Jay's underwear and Jay's cock sprung to his stomach. Jungwon put it in his mouth and bobbed his head up and down and Jay was groaning in pleasure.

"Enough babyboy" Jay said. He wanted to cum inside Jungwon "Take off your panties" Jay said and Jungwon did what he said.

Once Jungwon was fully naked Jay went to get something. Jay came back with a vibrator and put it on Jungwon's pussy "AHHH FUCK~" Jungwon moaned as he felt pleasure all through his body.

~A few minutes later~

"D-Daddy, cum?" Jungwon asked politely "Sorry baby, not yet" Jay said as he removed the vibrator and Jungwon whined but got shushed by Jay's cock.

Jungwon moaned loud and Jay got faster by the minute and Jungwon was basically screaming "DADDY YOUR GOING TOO FAST PLEASE SLOW DOWN" Jungwon said and Jay slowed down a little bit and Jungwon's legs were shaking.

Jay went a little faster after a while. Jungwon's moans couldn't get any louder when Jay ate him out "Ahhhhhhhhhh~" Jungwon let out a long moan as Jay inserted his tongue. "Cum daddy? Please?" "Yes baby but suck me off so I can cum too" Jungwon nodded.

Jungwon took Jay in his mouth and sucked like there was no tomorrow. Jay came and Jungwon swallowed it and they walked up to their room and freshened up then slept