Chanlix-Straykids🤰

"Chan, he's kicking" Felix said. Chan ran over and put his hand on Felix's tummy. "Hi baby, I can't wait to see you, we only have 6 more days, and then you'll be able to see us" Chan said to the child inside Felix. He couldn't wait until he met his son.

Felix was 9 months pregnant and was going through a lot of pain. Chan helped him through all of it and he is very thankful for that. He knew Chan would never leave his side.

~5 days later~

Felix was laying on his and Chan's bed. "Mr Felix, are you OK?" The maid asked. "Can you call Chan up here please?" Felix said as he scrunched his face up because of pain. The maid quickly called Chan.

"What's wrong baby?" Chan asked as he saw Felix and the state he was in. "He might come earlier than expected" Felix said as his legs were in a position to start pushing and let's just say he has the baby from there.

"Chan I need to push, NOW!" Felix said as his water broke on the bedsheets. "That's so gross"  Felix said making Chan chuckle lightly. "I'm gonna go get the maids ok, they know how to home birth and I don't" Chan said and left the room.

~Later~

Felix was in a lot of pain and he was scared to push. "OK, Felix I need you to push on three, OK?" Felix shook his head. He was scared and he knew it was gonna hurt. "I'm scared, Channie, please call my mom" Chan went to call Felix's mom.

~Felix's mom got there~

"Hey Felix, baby I know your in pain put you need to push through" His mom said. "If I can do it, you can" His mom said. Felix had another contraction and squeezed Chan's hand and he pushed.

Felix rolled his eyes backwards and as the pain couldn't get any worse. He pushed and pushed and pushed until the babies head started crowning and Felix screamed in pain.

"PIt hurts so bad" Felix said. "It's OK, I'm here and if you really want the baby you have to push" Chan said. Felix took. Chan's words and pushed as hard as he could. Before he knew, the baby was already here.

"Look baby, you did it" Chan said. The baby was put into Felix's arms and Felix was heavily breathing. "He's so beautiful" Felix's mom said. "I'll leave you two alone now" His mom said and walked out the door.

"I'll bathe him and get him dressed and I suppose, Mr Chan will take care of you" Chan picked Felix up off the bed and put him in a warm bath.

While Felix was relaxing, Chan went and changed the bedsheets. After Chan changed the bedsheets he went to the bathroom and help Felix wash up.

After Felix was out and on the bed, Chan held the baby in his arms and the baby looked small in his big ass hands 🙌.  "I wanna hold!" Felix made grabby hands. He was in little. "Baby, are you little?" Chan asked. "Yes daddy!" Felix squealed.

"OK, be very careful, put your arms like this and hold the baby" Chan told Felix and he held the baby. The rest of the day was adoring the babyboy.