Seungin-Straykids😏

Smut
Top: Seungmin
Bottom: Jeongin
Plot: Seungmin is Jeongin's professor at school and Jeongin is the misbehaved gay student that has a crush on him. Jeongin misbehaves too much for Seungmin and they have to stay after class.

3rd POV

"Ugh, Mr. Kim, why are your lessons so boring" Jeongin said while looking at his phone with his legs propped up on the desk "Take your legs off the desk and hand over that phone" Seungmin snapped at him "No"

Jeongin said and kept playing on his phone "Don't make me have to tell you to stay after class" Seungmin said while walking over to Jeongin "So? I don't care" Seungmin slammed his hands on Jeongin's desk and said "Meet me after class"

~After class~

Jeongin was about to walk out the door but "Ah ah ah, Mr. Yang get back here "Yes daddy" Seungmin widened his eyes as Jeongin sat on his lap, slowly grinding on him which made him hard "I have been so hard watching you all day, can you please fuck me, daddy"

"Then you have to get on your knees and suck first" Seungmin said with the cold deep voice that sent shivers down Jeongin's spine "Y-Yes daddy" Jeongin got down on his knees and unbuckled Seungmin's belt and his pants

First, Jeongin teased the tip by kissing it and giving it kitty licks. "Put the whole damn thing in your mouth or there are more punishments to come" Seungmin said while grabbing Jeongin's hair and pushing him down on it.

"S-Shit" Seungmin said as he felt his tip hit the back of Jeongin's throat. "Fuck yes, keep going babyboy, just like that" Seungmin said as he was close "Swallow it all" Seungmin said as he came into Jeongin's throat. "Good job babyboy, now get naked and lay on your back"

Jeongin did as told and was now on his back with his legs open. "Such a beautiful view" Seungmin said while he was looking at Jeongin on his back with his legs open 'D-Daddy, I want you now" Jeongin said while whining "Be patient babe" Seungmin said while searching for something in his drawer. "Found it"

Seungmin said as he pulled the lube out of the drawer "I'm gonna start pleasuring myself, daddy please hurry" Jeongin said as he was on his back about to insert his own fingers into his hole "You dare touch yourself I will punish you until you are passed out on the floor" Seungmin said while applying lube on his cock

"DADDY PLEASE" Jeongin said as Seungmin was teasing his hole "Be Patient baby" Seungmin said as he slowly pushed into Jeongin with a deep breath. He hasn't felt this type of pleasure in a while after he stopped masterubating. "Aaaaaaaaaaaahhh~" Jeongin let out a long moan while Seungmin was pushing in.

"Fuck daddy, faster please" And that's what Seungmin did. He moved faster, thrusting fast as hell "FUCK YES DADDY RIGHT THERE" Jeongin said as he let out a high-pitched moan. "Bingo". Seungmin said as he abused that spot over and over.

"DADDY IM GONNA CUM" Jeongin said as he was really close "Go ahead babe I'm almost there too" They both came and Jeongin slowly packed up his stuff and went home while Seungmin did the same.