Heehoon-Enhypen😏

Top: Sunghoon
Bottom: Heeseung
Requested by: solace_uno
Plot: Heeseung sends Sunghoon a video of him pleasuring himself and Sunghoon gets horny and hard. So he goes home and plays a little game with his naughty baby.

Heeseung POV

I was waiting for my sexy husband to get home so he could play with me but he won't come home because he's at work. Then I started to play with myself  "Ahh~" Then I had an idea.

I got my phone and set it on a prop that was facing me. I was gonna record it so he could come home and play with me because he hates when I do this.

~Starts Recording~

I got out all of my 'toys' and I removed all my clothes. Then I got the pink dildo and teased my hole with it a little bit. I pushed the whole dildo inside of my hole and moaned loudly "Ahh yes master~"

I thrusted the dildo in and out of me while moaning loudly. "M-Master, I'm close~" I said and came all over the bed "Master come home if you want a round 2" I said and smirked.

I sent the video and right after I did, I dressed in a lingerie set that Sunoo had got me for my birthday. I put that on and I looked like this:

 I put that on and I looked like this:

Then I sent him a picture.

Sunghoon POV

I was reviewing files from my employees on my computer in my office, then my phone dinged and I saw that it was a video from my baby deer.

Baby deer 🦌

[Video message]

Damn baby your so hot I'm coming home right now

[Picture]

Fuck baby, you made me hard I'm coming to play with you right now

~When he gets home~

3rd POV

Sunghoon walked upstairs and saw his little deer on the bed in his bunny lingerie. The fishnet's are what turned him on and the fact that he can see Heeseung's cock throbbing and wet.

"Babyboy, you look delicious"  Sunghoon said as his pants tighter by the second "I want you to fuck me master please do it, go hard on me and make me scream, I want the whole world to know I belong to you and you only"

"Ok, on your knees and suck" Sunghoon said but then got shocked with "Make me" From Heeseung "You little bitchy slut, GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE AND SUCK OR YOUR NOT CUMMING!" Sunghoon yelled and Heeseung wanted to cum so he went over and sucked him.

"Ahh fuck, your such a good boy" Sunghoon said as he felt Heeseung's tongue swirling around his cock "Baby I'm cumming" Sunghoon said as he released his seed into Heeseung's mouth.

"DO NOT swallow it!" Heeseung looked at Sunghoon while swirling his tongue around still tasting his master "Get naked" Heeseung took off all his clothes "Spit it all on here" Sunghoon said referring to his cum that was in Heeseung's mouth.

Heeseung spit all of Sunghoon's cum onto Sunghoon's cock. Sunghoon then coated his cock with the sticky white substance. "Get on the bed now" Sunghoon said as he was still focused on coating his cock.

Heeseung got on the bed and Sunghoon pushed into Heeseung and Heeseung moaned loudly "Ahh yes~"  Sunghoon moved faster making Heeseung moan louder.

"A-Ahh~ FASTER~" Sunghoon moved at a inhuman pace and Heeseung was getting close and was crying for Sunghoon to slow down.
"Master I'm close" "Go ahead baby" Heeseung cummed all over the sheets with a loud moan and Sunghoon came inside of Heeseung and they slept together.

Sorry it took so long, I had to keep changing the plot