Seongjoong- Ateez💀🦋

Angst and fluff
Top: Seonghwa
Bottom: Hongjoong
Plot: San cheats on Seonghwa and Seonghwa gets  sad. A few years later he finds Hongjoong at a store and they get together in a short amount of time.

Seonghwa POV

I was driving home, thinking about my beautiful boyfriend and cuddling him in bed. He is so precious and soft, I love him so much. I walk into the house and heard moaning which sounds like San's and an unfamiliar voice.

I walked upstairs and into our room and see a sight that I wish I never wished to see. I saw another man fucking my ball of sunshine and San begging him to go faster. I just wrote a note before I left the house and put it on the kitchen counter.

I left the house and went to find another one. I looked online for apartments and I found a huge one with 3 stories so I bought that one and then called a taxi. The taxi driver came and drove me to the apartment.

~At the apartment~

"Thank you sir" I said to the driver and bowed his his head and drove away. I walked into the apartment with the keys and sat down as there was already furniture in there.

I went out to get some food for the house and then I went back home and then went to sleep as it was dark outside.

2 years later

I was walking in the store and saw this very handsome man trying to reach something that was too high and people were just looking at him and laughing so I walked over and helped get what he wanted "O-Oh, t-thank you" The boy bowed his head.

"Don't worry about it. Can I have you number?" "U-Uh sure" The boy quickly pulled his phone out of his pocket and put his number in my phone.

"What's your name?" "Kim Hongjoong" The boy said with a light blush on his face "I just want you to know that your beautiful" I said and caressed his cheek. "T-Thank you" He said while blushing some more.

"I'll text you later OK?" "W-Wait!" The boy said tugging on my shirt "What's your name? I never got it" "Park Seonghwa" I said and pecked his cheek and walked away.

3rd POV

3 months later

"Hey Hongjoong?" "Y-Yeah?" Seonghwa kissed Hongjoong in the most softest way "I love you Hongjoong. Even though we just met 3 months ago, I still love you so, will you be my boyfriend?" Hongjoong just stared into Seonghwa's eyes.

"Yes I will" Hongjoong said while hugging Seonghwa. "I love you" "I love you too"