Chanlix😏

Plot: Felix gets caught touching himself
Requested by: pizza__is_my_love

~~Start~~

3rd POV

"I'll be back, I'm going to get some groceries" Chan said. "OK Channie, love you" Felix said. "Love you too" Chan said. "Who loves me?" Felix asked. "I love you too" Chan corrected himself. He then walked out of the door and Felix raced upstairs.

Felix POV

YES! Chan is finally gone which means I can touch myself. I've been wanting to do it for so loooonnnngggg but Chan has never been gone long enough for me to do it.

3rd POV

Felix went to his and Chan's bed and started to undress himself. He spread his legs and stroked his decent sized dick and a not to fast pace but also not slow. He was so mesmerized in the moment that he didn't even notice Chan had come back in the house.

~Earlier~

"Hey baby I forgo-Felix?" Chan said. Then he heard soft moans upstairs. He smirked and slowly walked up the stairs. He peeked into the room and saw Felix touching himself. Chan felt himself get hard at the scene.

He walked into the room and decided to confront him. "This is what you do when I'm gone?" Chan said and scared the shit out of Felix. "C-Channie, it's not what it looks like" Felix said and covered himself with blanket. "It is what it looks like" Chan said and tore the blanket off of Felix.

Felix covered his body with his face red of embarrassment. Chan took some handcuffs and cuffed Felix's to the headboard. "Don't you dare cover yourself" Chan said. He was leaving hickeys all over Felix's chest and collarbones. "Channie please I wanna touch you" Felix said.

"No" Chan said as he gave some attention to Felix's dick. He wrapped his lips around Felix's dick and sucked as he watched Felix squirm around and moan loudly. "Daddy, I wanna cum" Felix said.

Chan stopped and Felix whined at the loss of contact. Chan removed his clothes and spit on Felix's hole. Felix gasped as Chan slipped a finger in. Then Chan put in another finger in and Felix moaned loudly.

"You ready?" Chan asked. "Yes daddy" Felix said(That line brings back memories). Chan slowly slid in and thrusted at a small pace. Felix let out moans of pain.

A few minutes later, he was all stretched out he told Chan to speed up. You can say that was a mistake. "FUCK, CHAN I DIDN'T MEAN THAT FAST!" Felix said and moaned loudly. Chan found Felix's prostate and Felix let out a scream of pleasure.

"FUCK RIGHT THERE" Felix moaned. He grabbed his own dick and started to stoke it. "D-Daddy, I'm gonna cum!" Felix moaned out. "Me too, go ahead baby" Chan said. Felix released with a scream and Chan planted his seed inside him.

"Don't ever pleasure yourself without me here" Chan said. "Yes daddy"