Xido-Oneus😏

Smut
Top: Leedo
Bottom: Xion
Plot: Xion seduces Leedo...............

3rd POV

"Daddy" Xion said while looking at Leedo with puppy eyes "What did you call me?" Leedo said with a shocked look "Daddy, can you cook something for me?" Xion asked and caressed Leedo's buff chest.

"Sure babe" Leedo said and ran to the kitchen.

~Few minutes later~

Xion walked up behind Leedo and slithered his arms around Leedo's waist "Ahh~" Xion moaned in Leedo's ear while Leedo was standing on the balcony admiring the view "Are you OK?" Leedo asked in a very concerned tone "Yeah, but I just want something from you" Xion said and rubbed Leedo's huge cock.

"Xion, I wouldn't keep going if I were you" Leedo said with a warning tone "Why, I wanna keep going because I want you to punish me with that huge monster cock of yours" Xion said as he caressed Leedo's cock that was now hard "You have 10 minutes to be naked on that bed and if not your gonna get punished harder than you already are" Leedo said while whispering into Xion's ear.

"Hey Siri, set my timer for ten minutes" Leedo said as he heard Xion run into the house "Ten minutes, counting down" Siri said, while Leedo was thinking about all the things he could do with Xion.

~10 minutes later~

"Look at my babyboy" Leedo said while looking at a naked Xion on the bed with a sign that says in bold letters 'Fuck Me'. "All fours"

~Few minutes later~

"Ahh yes daddy~" Xion said as he was riding Leedo and leaned down on Leedo's chest for support as he was close. "Daddy, can I cum?" "Not yet" Leedo said as Xion whined and Leedo flipped them over and started thrusting into Xion fast as hell.

"D-DADDY, RIGHT THERE" Xion said as Leedo hit right on his prostate "Am I hitting it?" "Y-YES DADDY" Xion was holding in his cum but he couldn't for long. "D-Daddy, cum?" "Go ahead baby"

Xion had a cumshot that went all the way up to his face and Leedo came and Xion felt him in his stomach "Night love"
"Night"