Seongsang-Ateez PT.1 (I don't know what this is)

Top: Seonghwa
Bottom: Yeosang
Daughters name: Ella
Plot: Seonghwa and Yeosang's daughter bad talks about her mom (Yeosang). Seonghwa has a stern talk with her about what Yeosang did for her.

Ella's POV

My friends were having a party and I wanted to go so I asked my mom "Hey mom?" "Yes baby" She said while sitting and reading a book. "Can I go to my friends house for a party tonight?" "No sweetie I'm sorry but I can't let you go" I looked at her.

3rd POV

"WHY!" Ella screamed at her mom "I just can't let you go, it's not safe" Yeosang said with almost tears in his eyes because he had never seen his daughter scream at him before. "WHY ISNT IT SAFE, I GO THERE ALL THE TIME MOM" "I know sweetie but I-" "SHUT UP, YOUR THE WORST MOM EVER AND YOU WONT LET ME GO ANYWHERE I WISH I HAD A REGULAR MOM THAT WASNT GAY" That was the last straw before Yeosang ran past his daughter and up into his and Seonghwa room.

Seonghwa was in there blow drying his hair so he couldn't hear the screaming. He looked back and saw his beautiful prince crying. "What's wrong, sweetcakes?" "E-Ella screamed at me and called me the worst mom ever and she said that she wished she had a regular mom that wasn't gay"

Seonghwa was furious. He couldn't believe that his own daughter said that. "I'm gonna go have a talk with her" Seonghwa said about to get up but Yeosang held him back. "C-Cuddle me to sleep f-first" Yeosang said getting into Seonghwa's lap "OK my angel"

~After Yeosang went to sleep~

Seonghwa laid Yeosang on the bed carefully before putting his pillow in Yeosang's grasp. Seonghwa then walked out of the room just to hear sobs coming from Ella's room. "Ella save the tears" Ella looked up with her teary eyes "D-Dad"

Ella said while running in front of him. "Mom wouldn't let me got to my friends party" Seonghwa just gave her those cold eyes "And you said you wished that you had a regular mom just because of that" Ella just stared "Wipe the tears, now"

Ella wiped her tears "How dare you speak to your mother like that? She has done everything in the world for you, she quit her job for you, she avoided hanging with friends for you, she denied having a job for you, she did all those things for you and you thank her with this? You are grounded young lady and you better apologize"

Seonghwa said and Ella just plopped down on her bed "If I apologize am I still grounded?" "Yes" Seonghwa said. Ella sighed, and laid down in her bed. "Dad, I think I need therapy" Seonghwa looked at her "What?"

TBC