TenYang-WayV🦋

Top: YangYang
Bottom: Ten
Requested by: DemonNeko13
Plot: Let's start here. Ten and YangYang are each other's ride or die. They have been besties for life. They were so close that Ten would give YangYang kisses on the cheek and they saw each other naked time to time and much more. This is how Ten found out he had feelings for the younger and started distancing himself until YangYang made him confess while he was drunk. (This plot took up to 75 words)

3rd POV

Ten was now reading a book when YangYang walked into the room "Ten hyung, can we talk?" YangYang's asked "About?" Ten asked, eyes still on the book "Why are you not talking to me anymore?" Ten froze "U-Um" Ten panicked "I-I.." "You?" "GOTTA GO" Ten said and ran out the room.

Now knowing that he left a crying YangYang behind. YangYang really liked the older and wants to find out why Ten isn't talking to him.

~About to preform Love Talk~

Ten was walking around the waiting room talking to other members and then noticed Lucas and YangYang walking into the bathroom so he excused himself from the camera and Kun.

When Ten walked into the bathroom all he wanted to do was cry. He saw Lucas pinning YangYang to the wall and kissing him. Ten wasn't crying, he was dying. He felt like the world around him crashed down on him.

Ten just walked away from the scene and back the waiting room "5 MINUTES" One of the staff yelled and WayV walked their way to the stage to preform for their WayZenNi.

~After performance~

The boys waved goodbye to their fans and went off stage. After they changed and left the building and went home. Some members went to sleep and some stayed home but Ten went to a bar and started drinking.

He drank 6 shots of Tequila and was now drunk. He wanted forget the scene that he saw today in the bathroom. What Ten didn't know is that he was in YangYang's car and YangYang was taking him home.

"Why am I-*hiccup* here?" Ten drunkily said "Your drunk Ten" YangYang thought of an idea. Since Ten was drunk he decided to take advantage of it "Ten, why don't you talk to YangYang anymore?" YangYang asked.

"Because-*hiccup* I like-*hiccup* him and I-*hiccup* don't know if he-*hiccup* likes me back-*hiccup*" YangYang smiled and kissed the older.

"I like you too" YangYang said "Y-You do?" Ten asked "Yes I do, go to sleep and we will talk in the morning" YangYang told the older and left him to sleep.

~Morning~

Ten woke up to a blasting headache. "Morning!" YangYang said as he walked into the room with a bowl of soup. "What did I do last night?" Ten asked YangYang "You went the bar, then I brought you home and then you confessed your feelings for me and I accepted" Ten widened his eyes.

"How did you get me to tell you?" Ten asked "I asked why you didn't talk to me anymore" "B-But-hmpf!" YangYang kissed Ten to shush him "I like you too, you idiot" "You do?" "Yes" YangYang said "I love you Ten" "I love you too"

<I got lazy writing the last paragraph lol 😂>