Chanlix-Straykids🦋

Fluff
Top: Chan
Bottom: Felix
Plot: Chan is one of the most famous idols in the universe so everyone knows him. His boyfriend Felix is overweight so he gets a lot of hate from Chan's fans. Chan's fans go to far with their insults and Felix starts to feel bad and starts doubting himself and Chan shows him what a wonderful boyfriend he is.

3rd POV

Chan and Felix were walking down the sidewalk while Chan was pushing through fans so Felix couldn't get lost. The fans finally moved out of the way and went silent when they saw Felix. They were saying things that made Felix feel a feeling that he's not supposed to feel.

They were saying things like 'Eww, why is Chan with him' 'He looks like fatty patty to me' 'My 600 pound life' That one really got Felix and made him sad, good thing he had sunglasses on so no one could see his eyes because they were for sure tearing up.

~At home~

Felix went upstairs with the help of Chan since he can't really lift his legs like that "Are you OK?" Felix just nodded and went to their shared room "Baby, talk to me, what's wrong?" "Your fans are what's wrong, they were insulting me earlier about my size and how I'm not good for you".

"Felix, look at me" "No" Lee Felix look at me now" "No" "Lee Yongbok" Felix turned his head "You are the only one I need and can't live without. I would never trade you out for anything or anyone, you will always remain mine. Don't think about why I'm with you because I love you for who you are, not your weight or looks, you are the person for me. You also give the best cuddles since your like this, being overweight isn't that bad, no one has ever given me cuddles like you and you make my body feel warm at night. Being overweight isn't something you should be embarrassed about, you are the only one I love. And I will never regret saying it. Felix, I love you, OK?".

Felix was too heart-warmed to speak but he eventually said "I love you too" and gave Chan a big hug. "You also give the best hugs" Chan said making Felix giggle. Chan ruffled the blonde haired beauty and they cuddled the rest of the day.

Sorry if this is short, I was at a breakfast restaurant with my family and friends and people from my church.