Jeongchan

Plot: I.N has a crush on his brother's boyfriend. He knows he would get in a lot of trouble trying to take him away from his so he just leaves his thoughts alone. One night, Jungwon leaves Chan and I.N in the house alone and turns out that was a bad idea.

~Might be short~

"Yah! Yang Jeongin, go put longer pants on, Chan is coming over" Jungwon's said. "Just because you're older doesn't mean you're my mom, I'm comfortable in this so no" Jeongin said.

Before Jungwon could say anything else, there was a knock on the door. Jungwon opened the door and tackled Chan with hug and a peck on the lips. Chan giggled and hugged him back.

Chan walked in and looked at Jeongin and smirked. He put Jungwon down and realized he was missing something. "I forgot something out of the store, I'll be back" Jungwon said and left with his phone and purse.

As Jungwon left, Jeongin got off of his phone and walked over to Chan. Chan picked him up and sat him on the counter in front of him while standing between I.N's thighs. "Did you wear those on purpose?" Chan asked caressing I.N's thighs.

"Maybe" I.N said and started to make out with Chan. Chan moved his hands from thighs to ass really quick and took him off the counter to his room. After he put I.N down he took off I.N's pants and smirked.

"No panties huh" Chan said. "Nope" I.N said. Chan then started to eat I.N out. I.N moaned as Chan stuck his touch in his hole. He gripped Chan's hair and pulled him up. "Please fuck me, my pussy is ready for your big cock, daddy please" I.N begged.

Chan chuckled and took his pants off along with his underwear. He teased I.N's hole before pushing in slowly. I.N moaned as the action caught him by surprise. Chan started to speed up and I.N moaned louder.

He rubbed clit a few times and it got him closer. "C-Chan I feel it" I.N moaned out. "Hold on" Chan said and went faster which I.N squirt and cum at the same time. "Sorry daddy" I.N moaned as Chan slowed down and cummed on I.N's stomach.

"We better get dressed before Jungwon gets here" Chan said. I.N giggled and pecked Chan one more time before they bought got dressed.

~~~~~~~~
Hi!