Moonbae-The Boyz💀🦋

Top: Jacob
Bottom: Kevin
Requested by: DemonNeko13
Plot: Kevin gets pregnant and Jacob can't believe him so he leaves him. Good thing Kevin had his close friend Jackson Wang over and when his water broke and Jackson took him to the hospital and 2 years later Jacob and Kevin run into each other.

3rd POV

There Kevin was sitting with his 7-month baby bump and tears dropping down on it. He was left by himself after he told his ex-boyfriend that he was pregnant and the reason he was crying is because he hasn't thought or seen Jacob in a long time

Flashback

"Jacob, I have something to tell you" Kevin said and sat beside Jacob "What?" Jacob said not interested "I'm pregnant" Kevin said while looking away knowing that Jacob would be mad "Your such a liar, guys can't get pregnant and you lie so freaking much that I can't take it anymore I'm leaving"

Jacob said walking out of the house "JACOB WAIT YOU CAN'T JUST LEAVE ME AND YOUR CHILD" Kevin screamed but Jacob drove away ignoring the screaming Kevin

End of flashback

There Kevin was, wiping his tears because his friend Jackson told him too "Kev, wipe your tears, he made the mistake to leave you because he doesn't know how much work the pregnancy has put you through, he left you because he didn't believe in male pregnancies, he left you because he thought you were lying and this pregnancy has put you through so much stuff and pain. Kevin, I will always be here for you"

Jackson kissed Kevin's forehead (They do it all the time, it's a thing since they were young) and Kevin hugged Jackson "Thank you, Jackson, I really appreciate you, you've helped me through a lot with this pregnancy"

"Are you hungry?" Jackson asked while still in the hug "Yes" Kevin said while his voice was a little muffled in Jackson's chest "What do you want?" "If it's not too much to ask but can you go buy me some pizza from that place that we went to when we were in high school" Kevin asked with puppy eyes "Sure, I can't resist you" Jackson chuckled

Jackson grabbed his keys and walked out of the house. Kevin went downstairs and laid on the couch thinking about how thankful for Jackson he was.

Jackson soon came back to see Kevin sleeping on the couch so he woke Kevin up "Kevin, wake up sugarplum, I have your food" Kevin woke up to Jackson's warm voice "Food?" Kevin said while still in his sleepy state.

"Yes Kevin wake up, and come eat your food, and they had your favorite" Kevin got up and went to rinse off his face first and then came to sit at the table "Yayyy" Kevin said "You are so cute" Jackson said ruffling Kevin's hair.

~9 months~

Kevin was going through a lot of pain at this time, and now his water just broke and Jackson saw "Come Kevin, we need to get you to a hospital" Jackson carefully got Kevin in the car and drove to the hospital as fast as he could.

~At the hospital~

The boys were so focused on getting Kevin a room that they didn't notice that Jacob was sitting in the corner of the room, and Jacob didn't pay any attention to them because he was too tired but when he looked up those faces looked really familiar but he fell asleep before he could Identify them.

~In the room~

"Kevin I hope you do good, I won't be in here when you have this baby" Jackson said while having a hand on Kevin's back "Yes you will, I will beg them to let you stay" Kevin said heavy breaths of pain

"Your at a 10, push on your next contraction" The doctor said while he was in between Kevin's legs. Kevin pushed on his next contraction and screamed a bit loud

~After the birth~

"He's so pretty" Kevin said while noticing the features "H-He looks like J-Jacob" Kevin said and burst into tears "Kev, it's OK" Jackson said and rubbed Kevin's exposed arm "We'll find him soon"

~2 years later~

Kevin was walking down the sidewalk with his stroller that had his 1 year old in it and the baby was sleeping "Kevin, i-is that you?" Kevin turned around and found who he was looking for "O-Oh hey, Jacob" Kevin said avoiding eye contact.

"What's that?" Jacob said referring to the stroller "My kid that you didn't believe in" Kevin pulled the stroller open revealing the sleeping boy Asher. Jacob got his knees and admired the sleeping boy "I-is he mine?" Jacob asked

"Yea, he has been wondering where his dad was, I had to keep telling that your away for work, and that has been my excuse since" Jacob had tears running down his face.

"Kevin I'm so sorry, I had no idea how much you've went through since I left" Jacob hugged Kevin and Kevin hugged him back "I missed you" Kevin said and let his tears fall also.

"Kevin will you ever forgive me? Please I beg you" Jacob asked looking at Kevin with his teary eyes "Yes I do" Jacob kissed Kevin passionately "What's the boy's name?" "Asher" Jacob looked at Kevin "That's the name I have have always liked" Jacob and Kevin continued walking and had the best day of their lives