Hyunchan-Stray Kids😏

Top: Chan
Bottom: Hyunjin
Plot: Hyunjin failed his history class and Chan is a former history teacher. Chan told Hyunjin if he passed he would get an A in history, he would take Hyunjin to his favorite Theme Park, but if he failed, he would get a major punishment. Hyunjin failed..................................

3rd POV

Hyunjin was in the car riding with his face looking sad because he failed his history exam and he knows that Chan will be mad because he also knows that Chan was a former history teacher.

Hyunjin walked into the house and Chan followed behind him. "Hand over the paper" Chan said and held his hand out. Hyunjin handed Chan the paper and ran upstairs.

Chan soon followed after and hopped on top of Hyunjin "How did you fail that? Those were easy questions" Chan said while spanking Hyunjin "I-I'm sorry" Hyunjin moaned as Chan put 3 fingers in his ass.

"Don't get comfortable" Chan removed his fingers making Hyunjin whine. Chan took out his huge, hard, 18 inch cock. Hyunjin made grabby hands at it "Daddy, can I suck?" Hyunjin asked Chan who was thinking.

"I guess" Chan said and Hyunjin got on his knees and took as much as Chan he could fit in his mouth and Hyunjin didn't have a gag reflex so he left 3 inches that he stroked with bobbing his head up and down.

"OK babyboy, no more" Chan said and pulled Hyunjin's head off. Chan flipped Hyunjin over and licked his hole multiple times making Hyunjin moan.

"Daddy please put your big cock inside of me, I need it" Chan looked at Hyunjin and saw how desperate he was "OK, baby I'm putting it in" Chan said and slowly pushed in "FASTER" Hyunjin said "Baby be patient, I just pushed in"

Chan picked up his pace as that was what Hyunjin wanted. Hyunjin moaned loudly and started jerking himself as well "Daddy more" Chan flipped Hyunjin over and went even more faster "AHH DADDY IM GONNA CUM YOU FEEL SO GOOD" "Go ahead and cum babyboy" Hyunjin came with a loud moan and Chan came inside Hyunjin with a groan.

"Now you know not to fail your history class" "Yes daddy"