Mark x NCT 127

Top: Nct 127
Bottom: Mark
Requested by: DemonNeko13
Plot: Mark is the boyfriend of the most dangerous mafia group in Korea. Mark cheats on a test and he gets in big trouble by his boyfriends.

Mark POV

I was sitting in the office because I cheated on a test and got caught. I knew I was gonna get in big trouble by my Mafia Daddies so I was trying to mentally prepare myself for all the punishments I was gonna have tonight.

Taeyong and Johnny daddy walked in with anger being shown all over their faces "We'll take him from here" Johnny daddy said and they both took me to the car and went home.

3rd POV

"So tell us why you cheated on that test" Mark just stared because he was too scared to speak "Answer us when we're talking to you" Johnny said and grabbed by his collar.

"I don't know" Mark said and avoided eye contact "You won't know a thing when we fuck you senseless tonight" Taeyong said told Mark to go upstairs because all the times they have fucked they have used the same method but today they were gonna try something different.

All of Mark's boyfriends came into the room and stripped themselves naked. Johnny aggressively undressed Mark and put 4 fingers in "O-Oh my g-god"

~After Mark is stretched out~

Mark felt the pleasure he has wanted for a while. 2 cocks in his ass, 2 cocks in his pussy, and 2 in his mouth. He was cuffed to the bed so he couldn't move or touch them "I need to c-cum" "Nope" Jungwoo said and continued what he was doing.

Mark felt like he was about to bust, he couldn't take all that pleasure. Yuta and Jungwoo came in Mark's mouth and Mark swallowed it all. The rest of the boys came inside of Mark and Mark was left there without cumming.

"W-Wait, you can't leave me like this, I want to cum too" Jaehyun turned around and looked at Mark "This is a punishment, no cumming included" Mark whined and all he could do then, was sleep so that's what he did.

~Next Morning~

Mark woke up to his pussy being eaten by Johnny "C-cum?" "Yes baby" Mark came and Johnny swallowed all of Mark's juices and uncuffed Mark.