Doiljohn-NCT 127😏

Smut
Top: Doyoung, Johnny
Bottom: Taeil
(PUSSYBOY TAEIL)

3rd
Taeil has been really horny these days but he knows he can't do it himself if he does he will get in big trouble by his daddies. Today Taeil decided to break the rules so he went into his room and started playing with his clothed clit

Meanwhile, Doyoung and Johnny were downstairs talking about their new album 'Superhuman' when they heard a moaning Taeil because Taeil wasn't very quiet "Hmm, seems like our babyboy is touching himself" Johnny said as he smirked "He broke the rule".

Johnny and Doyoung went up the stairs and saw Taeil touching himself "Let's wait until he's finished" Johnny whispered to Doyoung as he didn't want Taeil to hear them "Ngh~ fuck" Johnny couldn't take it anymore so he walked and Taeil stopped immediately.

"No, keep going" "I-I'm sorry, I-I broke the rules, but I was just really horny and was embarrassed to tell you guys" "Hmm, guess what" "What?" "We're gonna overstimulate you today" "N-No, please" "It either that, or we're gonna fuck your asshole" Taeil hated when he got fucked in his asshole because they have to stretch it out and it hurts.

"We're waiting" "F-Fuck my asshole" "Hands and knees" "P-Please, don't make it hurt" "We won't, we'll use lube" Johnny said while smirking. Doyoung pushed into Taeil first because Johnny was huge and Taeil wanted Doyoung to go because Johnny would hurt "O-Ow" Taeil said and Doyoung slowly moved in and out of him "It's OK baby, almost done" Doyoung said while looking at a crying Taeil.

~Few minutes later~

Taeil was stretched out and Doyoung was thrusting in and out of him really fast and Johnny was sitting on the side watching and listening to the music to his ears which were Taeil's moans. "Daddy, I'm cumming" "Hold it" "I can't, it's coming out r-right now" "Moon fucking Taeil, if you cum you will get a huge punishment"

Taeil held it because there was no telling what the punishment would've been. "Cum now" Doyoung said as he cummed inside of Taeil and Taeil cummed as Doyoung pulled and out and cum dripped out of Taeil's ass.

"My turn" Johnny said walking over with his hard cock that he tried not to jerk while watching Doyoung and Taeil "C-Can you be gentle because your bigger and it hurts" "Sure" Johnny used Taeil's spit as lube and pushed into him. "W-WAIT, IT HURTS".

~Few minutes later~

"You can move now" Taeil said while he was a moaning mess. Johnny sped up and Taeil started moaning louder and louder every minute. Then Johnny was sneaky and slipped two fingers into Taeil's pussy "J-Johnny, t-too muc-ahh" Johnny moved his fingers fastly moved in amd out of Taeil while he was thrusting very fast "J-JOHNNY, SQUIRT!!!" Taeil said as he squirted all over Johnny "AHHHH, JOHNNY CUM PLEASE??" "Go ahead"

Johnny said as he came inside of Taeil and Taeil was passed out after he came. Johnny then called Doyoung over and they both cuddled Taeil and went to sleep

GUESS WHO'S BACK AFTER A LONG TIME: MEEEEEEEE. Sorry for my long Hiatus on this book but I'm back and will be updating this book more often