Changlix-Stray Kids😏

Smut
Top: Changbin
Bottom: Felix
Plot: Changbin is a sherif at a police station and Felix is arrested for scamming. Changbin put Felix in a special room that he had to stay in and Felix seduced Changbin and the end up.....Yea

3rd POV

"LET ME GO!!" Felix screamed at the officer "Shut up, scammer" Changbin said while putting him in the cell. Felix spent the whole day kicking and yelling in the cell but then he stopped because he got an idea.

~Nighttime~

"I'm going to get food, you stay here and don't try any-"  Changbin got cut off by a pair hands on his cock "Your food is me tho" Felix said while massaging Changbin's cock "S-Stop it" Changbin said as he removed Felix's hands.

~Few days later~

Changbin has a crush on this Felix dude and he hates it because he has a crush on a criminal and he is a police officer "Daddy" Changbin was shocked at what Felix just called him "Y-Yes" "So that's what you respond to" Changbin just looked at him "Come fuck me daddy"

Changbin walked over to Felix and walked into the cell after unlocking it. Changbin grabbed Felix by his waist and kissed him. Then he went down his neck and unzipped the bright orange jumpsuit revealing Felix's nice shaped body and a hard member in his underwear

"Lemme suck this for you" Felix said as he got down on his knees and pulled down both of Changbin's bottom layer of clothes and Changbin's cock sprung out and hit his stomach "Your huge daddy" "I know, it's made for that pretty little mouth of yours"

Felix took Changbin in his mouth and bobbed his head up and down and Changbin grabbed a handful of Felix's hair and made Felix deepthroat him. "Ahh fuck babyboy" Changbin said as he cummed in Felix's mouth.

"Come with me baby, I have a secret bedroom back here" Changbin took Felix's hand and led him to a door "Ooo, daddy, I like it" "Get on the bed babyboy" "Yes daddy" "Take this off first" Changbin said as he pointed Felix's underwear and Felix slid them down his beautiful shaved legs "Your so beautiful" Changbin said while lubing up his hard cock

Then Changbin slowly pushed into Felix and Felix moaned out "A-Ahh~" "Want me to move faster?" "Y-Yes please" Changbin moved faster, making Felix moan louder "Ahh yes, daddy you fuck me so good~"

~A few minutes later~

"D-Daddy, no more ple-ahhh~" Felix was tired and his legs were shaking because he came 10 times and Changbin came none "I'm close baby" "Finally" Changbin slowed down and came inside of Felix and Felix came again with his legs shaking.

"C-Changbin" "Yes baby""I didn't scam anyone, it was my friend Lee Minho" "Tell me the story" "There is no story, his criminal record is the story" "OK, I'll check it later"