Minsung - Stray Kids

Han was watching TV in the living room. "Have you done your homework?" Minho asked and stood in front of the TV. "Can you move?!" Han yelled. "Are you talking back to me?!" Minho asked his boyfriend.

"Yes, now move out the freaking way so I can see!" Han said. "Get your ass up there and get on that bed" Minho said and dragged Han upstairs. He put Han on the bed and spread his legs wide.

"D-Daddy, what are you doing?" Han asked. "Your about to get ruined by my cock if you wanna sit there and talk back to me" Minho said with a smirk. "Ahh daddy~ Yes do it harder" Han said and Minho are his ass harder.

"Fuck me please" Han begged. "Sure baby" Minho took off his pants and boxers and revealing a hard 12 inch. "It looks so good" Han said.

(I cringed while writing that😀)

"Suck it" Minho said. Han devoured it and sucked it like no tomorrow. While Han was doing that, Minho put 2 fingers in Han's ass. Han moaned into Minho's cock sending vibrations down it. 

"Please fuck me daddy, I really want it" Han begged. Minho pushed into Han, making him moan at the feeling of a thick and long cock in him. (I'm cringing pls🫠)

"Mmm~ harder!" Han moaned. He would be lying if he said he didn't enjoy this. "You like it baby?" Minho asked. "Yes daddy, f-faster!" Minho moved faster and went harder, looking for a specific spot inside of him.

"AHHH THERE~!" Han screamed. "You like that baby? You like when I fuck you hard, Hmm?" Minho asked, as he was chasing his high. "Yes daddy, I love it so much" Han said as he was close.

"Daddy, I'm close" Han said. "Go ahead baby" Minho said and released inside of Han and came, painting his stomach. "Don't you ever talk to me like that again, you hear me?" Minho asked. "Yes daddy, I do" Then they fell asleep.