Nct 127 x Yuta

Top: Nct 127
Bottom: Yuta
Requested by:
Plot: Yuta gets into a fight and he gets in big trouble by his daddies and while he's getting fucked, he explains the reason why he fought the person.
Kinks: Degrading, daddy kink
(This may be a little short)
3rd POV

They were pissed. Pissed couldn't even describe how the felt. They expected better out of Yuta.

They got home and Yuta did what was told when he got into the car when they came to pick him up. He went upstairs and stripped himself naked. "Good boy" Mark said.

Yuta laid on his back and waited as that was what he was told to do until his daddies got done with what they were doing downstairs.

Everyone came upstairs and saw their baby being a good boy. So they let him cum the first time. Jungwoo flipped Yuta over and put his cock inside of Yuta.

~After all the members did that~

"Tell us why you got into a fight" Johnny said and spanked Yuta. Yuta has tapped Johnny to many times to stop but Johnny just ignored. "I wanted to protect-Ahh~ myself"

Yuta tapped Haechan as Haechan was on of the people that he was sucking off. Yuta was loosing breath so Haechan and Taeyong pulled out of Yuta's mouth and let him catch his breath "I'm sorry daddies, I just wanted to protect myself"

After Yuta caught his breath, they shoved their cocks back in Yuta's mouth. Yuta was close to cumming so he accidentally released and started apologizing "I'm sorry I didn't mean too, I couldn't hold it" "it's fine, we'll let you slide this time.

The members walked out of Yuta's room and went to their separate rooms. Yuta was suspended for 4 days so they had fun with him those days