Johnyongyang-NCT🥺

Caregivers: Taeyong, Johnny
Little: YangYang
Requested by: yangyangisherenow
Plot: YangYang wakes in his baby space and gets curious of their cat's tail so he pulls it, earning a scratch on his arm. His caregivers clean it and put a bandaid on it and then he slips into non-verbal. Then Johnny tucks him in and he falls asleep watching Shawn the sheep.

3rd POV

YangYang is sleeping peacefully until he is woken up by the sun in his eyes "ugh, sun go away, YangYangie is sweepy stiw" The sun didn't listen so YangYang just got up. "Wheaw is dada?" YangYang said while still going in and out of his sleepy state "I'm right here baby" Taeyong said while picking up YangYang and carrying him on his hip "Mownin dada" YangYang said while his head was in Taeyong's neck "Morning baby"

Taeyong carried YangYang down the stairs and put him in his high chair. "Morning little baby" Johnny said while giving YangYang a kiss on the forehead "Morning mastow" (They have different names that YangYang calls them so they won't get kunfused) (👈 Get it 'Kun' fused)

"Here is your breakfast baby" Johnny said placing a plate of cut up waffles in front of YangYang "Dank you" YangYang said while about shove the pieces in his mouth "No no no, what did we tell you about that. Your gonna choke"

~Few hours later~

YangYang woke up from a power nap, still in little and he saw Leon on the couch so he went and played with him. They stopped playing after YangYang pulled the tail of Leon and got a scratch. "OWIE!!!" After Johnny and Taeyong heard YangYang crying "What's wro-OMG" Taeyong said as he saw YangYang crying and a bloody arm

"What happened baby?" Johnny said while holding YangYang's bloody arm "Weon stwach me an it owie" YangYang said through sobs "It's OK" Johnny said while wiping blood off of YangYang's arm "O-Ow mastow it huwt" "It's OK baby, after we put on a bandaid we will watch Shawn the sheep OK?" "YA!" Taeyong smiled at both of them

~After they bandaged it~

"Bahdislfjeoznrkskslxmrk" "I think he's non-verbal" Taeyong said while massaging YangYang's head "Shawn the sheep now baby?" YangYang's looked and Johnny and said "yayayayanfkdoskfodkeodk" Taeyong and Johnny just laughed and the youngers cuteness.

Taeyong carried YangYang to bed and after he put on Shawn the sheep he tucked him in and YangYang fell asleep