Johnhyun-NCT 127😏

Top: Johnny
Bottom: Jaehyun
Requested by: Luna-ri_8
Plot: Jaehyun wants to play Strip Jenga with the members and when it gets back to Jaehyun he has to remove his underwear but then Johnny blocks and takes him upstairs.

3rd POV

Jaehyun was sitting down bored on his phone and then he saw a Jenga game in the corner of the room and thought of a game an idol has never played "GUYSSSSS" Jaehyun yelled and it could be heard throughout the whole house.

"What?" Haechan said with a fake annoyed voice "Strip Jenga" Jaehyun said with puppy eyes "Fine" Everyone sat in the circle and Jungwoo went first and he had to remove his shoes.

"And I forgot to mention if you pick one with nothing on it, you have to remove 2 pieces of clothing" Everyone looked at Jaehyun like he was crazy or something "What?". They continued playing and then it got back to a shirtless and pantless Jaehyun.

Jaehyun pulled the block out and low and behold the word 'Underwear' read on the block. Jaehyun stood up and was ready to take them off but Johnny took him from behind and took him upstairs. "You really wanna play me, huh?" Johnny said while removing Jaehyun's underwear himself.

"D-Daddy" Jaehyun said scared to look at him. "What?!" "N-Nevermind" Jaehyun said when he saw Johnny's eyes. Johnny slowly pushed into Jaehyun and Jaehyun let out a cry of pain. "You better shut your mouth until you can moan my name out loud, until then, I don't want to hear another cry out of your mouth"

Johnny quickened his pace, and Jaehyun moaned into the pillow so his moans we're muffled until Johnny pulled him up and his moans were exposed "Close yet?" Johnny asked Jaehyun "Yes daddy, cum?" Jaehyun asked.

"Yes baby" Johnny said waiting for Jaehyun to cum. He had a plan in mind. Jaehyun came all over the bed sheets and he thought it was over but no, Johnny kept thrusting "D-Daddy, it's too much!" Johnny ignored Jaehyun's word and moved faster.

~Few minutes later~

Jaehyun had his head on the bed, moaning and crying because it hurt so much "C-Carnival" Jaehyun said the safe word and Johnny pulled out immediately. "I'm sorry baby, did I do too much?" Johnny said while feeling guilty.

"N-No, it just hurt" Jaehyun said while cuddling into Johnny's chest "Wanna sleep now?" Johnny asked "Yes" Jaehyun said with his head nuzzled in Johnny's chest.