Chapter 1

Jayden POV:

Sigh, another boring school day, he thought while walking to school. He didn't even want to see Danny's face at all. He almost came to school when he saw Tobey and Dylan, his 2 best friends. They were waiting at the front door. I joined them and the conversation. I looked around and didn't see Danny. Weird, he never comes late... Whatever, why do i even care? Ecrin was talking with Shanaya, Natalia and Djalina.  It was 8.30 and we all went inside. Our homeroom teacher, Angay, was already in class and taking a few documents out while we all took our seats. 

After a few minutes, Danny rushed in our classroom and looked tired. He probablt overslept. Our teacher ANgay was really mad at him. While Angay was scolding Danny, i accidently laughed a little hard at him and everyone else began laughing too. Danny looked at me and frowned slightly. I ignored him and went on drawing on my paper. 

Angay was done explaning math and the bell rang, RRR. Everyone got up and packed their things. I was prepared and already walked to the door. Tobey and Dylan came behind me and we went together outside. It was a nice weather and we all sat on little chairs. I ate my BROODJE KAAS MET KOMKOMMERS and dared Tobey to play badminton with me. He said sure and said that he won't lose. If one of them lost they had to give him a dare. 

Jayden ran to the container. Suddenly he felt a hand on his wrist and got dragged behind the container. Jayden groaned when he suddenly felt pain in his back.  He looked at his wrist and then to the person who holded his wrist tight. Jayden saw the madness in Danny's eyes. He laughed at him.

''What's wrong, Danny? Can't handle the embaressment you had in class?'' He smirked.       

Danny went mad. He letted him go and walked away. Jayden was confused, but at the same time he felt like he won from Danny. He had a winning grin (like that one roblox face) plasterd on his face. He got the badminton and walked back to Tobey and Dylan. They played badminton and (OFCOURSE HAHAHAH) Jayden lost. Tobey smirked. Just when he was about to say the dare, the bell rung, RRR.

They all sighed and went in. Jayden saw Danny walking with Jaydrone and his other friendgroup (???). Jayden tried to ignore them, but he felt a pair of eyes glued on him. Once they came in class Lisa came running and hugged Danny from behind. Jayden took a glance and then focused on his seat. Why was he mad? Angay came into the class and we all took our seats. 

Tobey sat next to me and tapped on my shoulder. I looked at him irritated. Tobey wanted to say something, but Angay spotted us talking. She scolded us and went on talking about SPELLING. Ofcourse miss NICOLE needed to come to class too to talk about a longass story.

 The second break came and we went outside. Tobey and Dylan laughed about something that i couldn't hear. I ignored them and went to Rafael who was with Lisa. I looked at Lisa irritated. Lisa looked confused at me but ignored me and talked with Sara and Ecrin. An unknown girl was sitting next to Ecrin. It seemed like they were getting along pretty wel and it seemed like she wasn't from our school.

I invited Rafael to come play with us, but he refused and wanted to play with the others. I shrugged it off and went back to my own group. Tobey and Dylan grinned evily at me while I was walking to them. 

''Heyy, Jayden, do you remember the dare I won?'' He looked at me weirdly and I nodded in defeat. Dylan bursted out laughing and I knew there was something bad gonna happen. 

''What do you want, Tobey?'' I said irritated. Tobey pointed at someone. I turned my head and saw Danny. My blood boiled and I knew what Tobey was gonna say.

''Jayden, my dare is: I want you to hug Danny.'' He smirked.