Chapter 36

Danny's POV:

(8 P.M)

"All right, everybody! We've made it. Wake up and take your luggage to the correct hotel room. The receptionist will give each group of 3 keys to their dorm." Angay stated. The students slowly rose to their feet, some groaning and others excited to go. Jayden was still sound asleep, his head resting on my shoulder.

"Psst, Jayden, wake up." I made an attempt. There was no response.

"Jaayden...!" I said it again, gently moving his head.

"Mmm...what?" muttered Jayden.

"Get up, we've arrived," I said, looking around to see if anyone was watching us. Everyone was busy with getting their luggage out.

"Mm...carry me," Jayden muttered, still dozing. Danny flushed a little.

"Eh...? I'd love to but... once you wake up, you'll definitely murder me." I spoke in a hushed tone. Jayden mumbled something and slowly rose.

'Finally!! 'My arm free.' I sobbed while smiling.

I blushed as I gazed over at Jayden, his hair had become tangled, and he still had a sleepy expression on his face. I wish I could kiss him right now.

"Let's get going." He yawned and stretched his arms. I nodded and stood up, taking our bags and exiting the bus.

"We finally made it out. If we had stayed there any longer, I would have passed out on the bus." I took deep breaths in and out. Jayden chuckled as he ruffled his hair.

"Don't be such a loser. It wasn't all that terrible; in fact, I just got used to it." Jayden said grinning.

"Yeah, you just slept the whole ride on my shoulder. Now my arm feels numb" I sighed. Jayden just giggled.

"Ah wait, where is Milan? Wasn't he in our group?" Jayden suddenly asked and began looking around. We stopped at the entrance of the hotel. I scoffed and rolled my eyes.

"Maybe he got into another group. Let's go in, maybe we can get a room only for oursel---"

"Here I am!" Milan popped out of nowhere interrupting Danny's flirting. Danny rolled his eyes again ignoring him.

"You came on time! We were just talking about where you were." Jayden said smiling.

"Sorry I was a bit late, let's go get our room now," Milan winked at Jayden. I glared at him. We walked inside and asked for our keys from the receptionist. She gave Jayden a key to room 69.

"Alright, here it is!" Jayden slowly opened the door after unlocking it. Our eyes widened and our faces turned pale. This room was a disgusting unhygienic shithole! There were only a few clean beds, along with some decent sheets and pillows, but the rest was nasty. At this point, cockroaches or rats may be found. We didn't even dare to go in and check at the bathroom. It's no surprise that the hotel has two stars. Two even may be a bit too much.

"Umm... This is fine! We're going to be out all day tomorrow, so..." Jayden trailed off. I laughed quietly. Milan glanced disgustedly at the floor, which still had a few stinky food stains.

"Let's leave our stuff here." Milan pointed to the top of the table.

"There is no way we're putting our things on the ground." He said sighing. Jayden groaned.

"You guys are so dramatic. The room is just a little dirty. Rich people nowadays." Jayden said, shaking his head. I chuckled

"You'll be rich soon, too," I teased, winking. Jayden looked confused at first but then turned around blushing. Milan didn't get it and seemed puzzled.