DJ SPECIAL CHAPTER 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!!

KYAOQPQJS THIS IS A SPECIAL CHAPTER OF DJ'S 1 YEAR EXISTENCE!!! enjoy reading (btw this chapt is out of the original plot)

Third-person POV:

"At 10 p.m, an unknown killer brutally murdered a couple who went for a walk outside. They say the lover had connections to the mafia, which led them both to a tragic deat—"

"Sigh, why are you watching scary news when we could simply put on a movie?" Jayden was irritated and disturbed by the recent news. Danny chuckled as he reached for the tv remote.

"Sorry. What shall we watch?" He asked. Danny was caressing Jayden's hair while his head rested on his lap. Jayden almost purred at the touch. Danny checked the time: 22:10, he still had some time.

"Hmn... Let's watch a Marvel film. Or do you prefer to watch horror films?" Jayden asked, turning his gaze to his lover. Danny gulped slowly. He wasn't really fond of horror.

"How about we watch a sad movie?" He suggested. Jayden shrugged and searched for a sad one.

....

When the movie ended, Danny glanced at the boy who was laying his head on his lap. He smiled fondly at him when he saw him tear.

"That was so cute...The way he protected her from the bully and how they kissed in the rain. Everything was so sweet..." Jayden wiped away his tears. Danny quietly laughed as his gently caressed the other's face.

"You're so cute." He commented. Jayden chuckled and put his arms around him, pressing his face against his chest while sitting up. Danny checked the time again: 23:37. It's now or never!

"Jayden...I've got a surprise for you. Should we go outside?" Danny asked gently, grabbing his face softly to make him look up.

"What?" He questioned. Danny broke eye contact as he became nervous.

"Y—You'll find out." He blushed.

...

"Gosh, it's pouring outside." Jayden frowned. He turned his gaze to his boyfriend, who had just closed and locked the door just in case.

"Don't worry, I brought our umbrella." He said with a smile. Jayden quickly went underneath it and held Danny's hand. The warmth of being together made them forget about the freezing air. They both blushed, and the silence was comfortable instead of awkward.

"Where are we going so late?" Jayden moved closer to Danny. The umbrella was mostly on top of Jayden's head and Danny's right shoulder was getting wet from the rain.

"Hey, not only me, but we both need to stay dry." Jayden took the umbrella and placed it on top of them, later giving it back to Danny. Danny smiled, his eyes were almost sparkling.

"We're almost there." He said lightly. Jayden became more curious. It was already dark and scary, but he felt safe and warm with Danny by his side.

They were almost to the city when they arrived in front of the Maas. The river was nearly glowing underneath the moonlight.

"Wait, please hold this for a minute." Danny handed Jayden the umbrella and grabbed his phone, quickly messaging someone before closing it and turning his attention to Jayden. He took the umbrella again, and his entire face reddened.

"S—So..." Danny gulped loudly. Jayden looked at him, confused.

"You already...know it's our anniversary tomorrow, right?" He said while anxiously smiling and avoiding eye contact. Jayden blushed lightly as he understood why they had come here.

"What about it?" he blushed. Danny took a deep breath and checked his phone: 23:59.

"Jayden, the reason I came here with you is...I have a surprise for you." He said with a smile. Jayden remained puzzled.

"It's difficult to explain, but...just look up at the sky." Danny was flushed. Jayden turned to face Maas. It wasn't raining as heavily anymore, but the droplets on the umbrella were still able to be heard. It got silent for a minute. Danny began sweating and fidgeting anxiously with his umbrella. A loud noise surprised Jayden, causing him to flinch and look up into the sky. His eyes sparkled when he saw many fireworks in the sky. He gasped and unconsciously began to smile. Danny exhaled a sigh of relief and looked at Jayden. The loud noises began to fill the silence, and Jayden couldn't take his gaze away from the beautiful scenery.

"I love you, Jayden," Danny whispered softly into his ear. Deciding not to think too much, he moved the umbrella a little bit to the side. Jayden turned to face him and wanted to ask what was wrong, only to let out a muffled sound of surprise when Danny leaned forward to press their lips together.

Danny sighed contently when Jayden melted into his arms and kissed back softly. Jayden's mouth was hot against his and his pulse was racing underneath his fingertips. The noises of the fireworks in the background were now damped sounds, them only focusing on each other and nothing else. He drew Jayden closer, lost in him, lost in the deepest part of his mind, kissing Jayden's lips over and over again. Jayden finally pulled away for air, his face was now a blushing mess. Jayden's eyes watered and hugged Danny tightly, making the umbrella fall to the ground.

"Danny, I love you too! I love you so much!" He rambled and nuzzled his face onto his chest. Danny smiled brightly, blushing a mess too, and began chuckling, returning the hug.

...

(EXTRA):

"Hahaha! I caught you guys on camera!" Alan laughed loudly. Jayden sighed and blushed red. Danny smiled looking at it. The friend group was chatting with them at their front door.

"Thank you for the fireworks, Milan, Ecrin, and Dylan," Danny said sincerely.

"Wow, when did Danny become so soft and gentle? That's definitely not the Danny we used to know." Dylan laughed out loud.

"Isn't it obvious? Jayden has changed him!" Ecrin also joked about it. They began laughing.

"Jayden tamed the bad alpha boy to a soft PUPPY! HAHAHA." Alan couldn't hold it anymore and laughed as loud as he could. Jayden even got worried they might have awakened the neighbors.

"Alright it's time for you guys to leave, I'll treat you all to a meal some other time," Danny said, slightly annoyed by their jokes. They waved goodbye and finally left. Jayden chuckled and sat on the couch.

"Did I really turn you from an alpha to a puppy?" He began to chuckle. Danny sighed and sat next to him.

"You might've, but I've been a naughty boy recently," Danny smirked. Jayden knew where he was going and sat on his lap, facing him.

"Well then...I need to punish you, don't I?" Jayden smiled and leaned in for a kiss, his hands resting on top of his shoulder.

Danny placed his hands on Jayden's face and pulled away, leaning in to touch their foreheads together.

"Did...you like my surprise?" He slightly blushed. Jayden smiled and kissed his entire face.

"Are you serious? I loved it, so so much!" He grinned. Danny let out a relieved sigh and began laughing.

"365 days later, and I'm still crazy for you."

AJIJAAKJSIJK corny af 

1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY DJ !!!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR JSWHJUWiuUdijij I wanted to add smut but nahh

ok now no more dj chaps until next year by

TBC(not)