Chapter 10

Jayden's POV (😈):

"Will you be my partner for the schoolball this friday?" He said pulling me close and holding me by my waist. No words can describe what I just felt. My face heated up, his face was really close to mine. I was speechless and he probably saw that too because he letted me go and walked one step back, scratching the back of his neck nervously.

"I--I'm sorry, I didn't mean to say that suddenly and um... I umm..." He was really nervous, you could see it in his eyes. 'What should I say...I don't know even know what to say...'  If Lisa knew about this...she would be furious. She probably would do anything to ruin my life. I don't want to begin with that. I sighed.

"I umm..." I began talking and caught his attention.

"I...I don't think it's a good idea to be partners...I'm--I'm sorry. You should go with someone else, that's probably alot better...for both of us. If Lisa knew about this the-" I was cut off by seeing Danny walk away. I was left there all confused, and sad. 'I should've just accepted it! Dammit... I'm a coward...' 

Danny's POV (uh ohh):

Lisa. That Bitch. I will kill her. It's all her fault that Jayden didn't accept going with me to the ball. I will let her regret that she had a crush on me. Like I never knew. I always knew she had a crush on me, but I always ignored her. But now I'm hearing that she even threated Jayden makes my blood boil. How dare she. 

I slammed the classroom door open en everyone stared at me. I was furious and everyone saw that, they all became quiet. I glared at Lisa, who came back after running away crying, and walked towards her. I didn't care that she was a girl, no one threatens Jayden. I grabbed her arm and  squeezed tight. She gasped and letter her phone fall on her table.

"What are you doing?! Danny? What's wrong?!" She said worried. I was disgusted, how could she say that.

"You definitly know what's wrong you witch!" I yelled at her. She looked at me shocked and frowned slightly. 

"W--What?!"

"Stop fucking lying, I know you threatened Jayden, so why the frick are you lying!?" 

Lisa looked shocked at me. At that moment Jayden came inside and saw what was going on. He runned at me and tried to stop me. First I didn't know who that was so I tried to push it away but when I heard a familiar voice I stopped. I pushed Lisa away and turned around. Jayden was looking at me mad.

"What the hell do you think your doing Danny?!" He said mad. I sighed and ignored but stopped next to Lisa.

"Next time, if you say anything bad to him again, I won't hesitate and will make your life miserable." I mumbled to her and then walked to my seat.I ignored everyone and played with my pen. 'I messed up bad'

Angay came in and we all seated down. Jayden sat next to me but didn't say a word. 

"Alright listen up, tomorrow is a free day. Everyone will bring sweets and we will all play games. I won't bother you guys much if you are gonna play games or eat. So don't forget to bring food or sweets!" She said while talking about the subject again. At the meantime, I had the perfect plan.

Next day because the rest is boring.

Danny's POV: 

I walked to school early in the morning and brought some chocolate and candys. I even brought my plan and my favourite sweet, Pocky. Today is the day, I will kiss him again. I must kiss him again. I saw Jayden talking with Dylan. They both didn't bring much either. We all went inside and sat down at our seats. Everyone was talking about today and some people even had plans what to do. We all agreed to settle down a Pocky game after they saw me having alot Pocky's with me. We sat down in a circle and were talking again. I stared at Jayden who was looking at the ground nervously. Was he remembering what last time happend? I smirked at the thought. I hope so, haha. 

We all agreed to start the game spinning bottle. Disteny had a water bottle with her and asked who to begin. This is a very risky game. If Jayden has someone else to kiss, I would kill that person the next day. Shanaya wanted to go first and spinned the bottle. After 4 rounds of seeing digastang people kiss, it was Jayden's turn. You could've see how nervous he was. He hesitated, he didn't want to do it. Everyone glared at him.

"Come on! Spin it already, it's getting boorinnngg." Tobey yawned.

"I--I don't want to..." Jayden said, looking at the ground.

"Hey! That's not fair you know! Everyone keeps up with the rules, why are you so stubborn. JUST SPIN IT ALREADY!" Lisa yelled annoyed. I went mad and wanted to say something until he spinned the bottle. My heart beat increased. 'No, no, no, no, no,no!'

It slowed down and the bottle faced me. 'Yes! yes yes yes yes, omg, thank god' I sighed in relief and had a little smile. I looked at Jayden who was looking at the bottle, refusing to look at me. I smirked, grabbed a pocky and walked over to him. Everyone was staring at us shocked. I putted a pocky in my mouth and grabbed Jayden's chin softly, making him look up,  while smirking. He looked at me, frowning confused and having a flustered red face.

"W--Wha--" I cutted him off with putting the other side of the pocky in his mouth. I eated the Pocky slowly and he still wasn't ready. He putted his hands on my chest and closed his eyes shut, while I did the rest of the work. I eated the pocky faster, almost broke it. I looked over at him, having a more redder face then ever. I ignored everyone in this whole class and leaned in...

TBC finally