Chapter 28

Jayden's POV:

"You heard her....We can sleep wherever we like. So, how about we do it right now, over here? No one is home~"  Danny smirked and crouched to me and pinned me on the couch. I intensively blushed.

"W--w--what?! Do i--it?! Right no--now? Here?!" I stuttered and looked around.

"Don't worry, no one can disturb us." Danny whispered in my ear and kissed my neck. 

"But there w--was someo--ngh here." I panted. Danny looked at me confused and leaned his forehead to touch mine. 

"There was a boy....I forgot to ask his name, haa. He had average black hair and round glasses....with a mask on and---" 

"Oh....you mean that... bastard..." Danny didn't look happy after he heard that.  

"Bastard...? You know him, right?" I asked him. Danny looked away and was silent. He sighed while going off me. I felt dissapointed but shaked that thought off. 

"So, you don't want to do it?" Danny looked like a sad puppy, staring at the ground. I groaned and hugged him from behind, my head resting on his back. 

"Don't be dissapointed, we will do it.....again... but now now!!" I blushed and tightened my grip. I heard Danny chuckling and turning around, making me sit on his lap. He laid his head on my shoulder. I ruffled his messy hair and smiled. At that moment, someone bursted in the living room. I flinched at the sudden loud sound. It was the same guy again in the morning! I flushed red when I realised I was still sitting on Danny's lap and quickly got off him embarrassed.

"So you guys were here. Did I perhaps interrupt something?" He said blankly. I shaked my head but Danny thought different.

"Yes you did. Ever heard of knocking?" Danny seemed to be mad at him. He simply shrugged.

"I did knock, didn't I? He winked at me. I ignored him, but Danny stood up and walked towards him. The other boy looked nervous and backed away. 

"Alright, alright. I know I didn't knock but I came here for a reason." He sighed. 

"What's the reason?"

"Well~ I just wanted to check up on Jayden. Can't I?" He smirked walking towards me but Danny stopped him. 

"That's the reason? He's perfectly fine, there is no need for a check up. You may go now." Danny glared. The boy sighed and ignored him. Danny seemed to get highly annoyed by that and looked like he could punch him any minute. 

"Ah, Danny it's fine." I said fast. He looked at me and let him go. 

"Great. Now that problem is gone, how are you feeling? You looked very tired last night" He came up close to me and I held my distant. 

"I'm fine." I simply said. He hummed.

"Are you sure?" He moved my hair that was infront of my face.

"He said he was fine. Now get out." Danny said. 'Should I ask his name now? I really want to know now.' 

"Ah, I forgot to a--" 

"I'm back!" Danny's mom came in the room with a new haircut that caught our attention.

"Ms. Ha, did you cut your hair? It looks shorter and much better on you." The boy complimented. 'Ms. Ha? The name is very familiar. I must have heard it somewhere on tv.' I was deep in thoughts.

"Yes! My hair was so long, I slowly got annoyed. This is much better right?" She cheerfully asked, styling her short hair. Danny simply nodded.

"Of course, you look very pretty." I said.