Chapter 4

Danny's POV:

I don't know what exactly happend, but the only thing I saw on time was Jayden falling backwards. I wanted to grab his hands, but it was too late. Jayden fell with a loud thud on the ground. He grabbed his knees and whined. I looked at Lisa, but she was holding her laugh. I wanted to help him get up, but he refused my help and already got up.

 He grabbed his bag and his phone and walked away without saying anything. I didn't know what to do. Why do I even care about him? I wanted to go after him, but Lisa grabbed my arm. "He probably needs some time alone and heading home. Let's head home too together." She said while walking the other direction. I got home and went to sleep. This day was really exhausting. 

Next day (finally)

Jayden's POV (RRR):

I woke up and groaned. I don't want to go to school and I dont want to his face again. My mom yelled at me to come downstaires and I did what she said. I ate some TOSTI (yummy), grabbed my bag and was ready to go. 

After a few minutes I saw the school (KLINGERBERG BOOOO). I looked around me and saw that almost the whole class at the door. I walked to Tobey, who was talking to Shanaya. I kinda hid behind him, he didn't seem to be botherd about that. I searched for Lisa and Danny and indeed they were at the entrance waiting for Angay. Nikole came and letted us all in. 

Once I was on my seat I grabbed my books and sat down. The whole class did the same while talking about the ASSighments. Tobey sat next to me and chatted with me. I completly ignored him because my attention turned to a familiar voice coming in our class. Danny... I tried to ignore him, but my curiousity was too strong. I took a quick glance at him and saw him looking at me. I turned around and sat up straight. Tobey saw that I acted differently and the smirked. 

"Hey Jayden what's wrong? Why is your head all red?" He smirked while looking at me. I punched his arm and rolled my eyes.

"Obviously, it's pretty hot weather dumbass." I said

"Yeah, sureee." He laughed

Later, on the first lunch break (still jaydens pov):

I was eating peacefully, chatting with my 2 bros until Sara and Lisa came to us. 

"Hey!! We have a question to ask. The whole class is gonna play after school T or D (😈), wanna join us? You will be the only ones who won't join." Lisa had a smug grin plasterd on his face. Dylan and Tobey agreed and they all looked at me. Honestly, I didn't want to join because Danny would be there too, but then again I would be the only one who didn't join. I sighed.

"Alright, we will come and play too." Tobey and Dylan cheered and Lisa walked away along with Sara. 

I don't know...but I have  bad feeling about this.